No more possibility to select subfolders for sync with last release 2.11.0 (build 8354)

Thanks, @eSeCeeRre! Same for me. I also found it apparently doesn’t matter that the account was added in 2.10, something is just broken in 2.11.

Looks like we found the bug, a fix is on the way. Thanks everyone for providing all the information!

10 Likes

@fmoc:
Sorry, I was pretty busy the last days, therefore I did not recognize your requests.
If you still need additional info or testing, I happily assist.
Thanks for the heads-up and for your assistance.

Please test with the 2.11.1 RC:
2.11.1-rc1.8388 | download.owncloud.com
2.11.1-rc1.8408 | download.owncloud.com

I checked rc1.8388 Windows x64 and it crashes when I try to see the subfolders.

rc1.8408 does nothing when I try to see the subfolder, the same behaviour than 2.11.

We are aware of the crash and are working on resolving the problem.

Hi, On my side it crashes when I try to see the subfolders too.

Thanks.

We’ll release a new RC next week.

1 Like

You’ll find the new, crash-free RC2 here:
Release v2.11.1-rc2 · owncloud/client · GitHub

1 Like

Installed Win32 - works as expected - THX

2 Likes

RC2 release works for me also. Perfect. Thanks!

The RC2 release works fine on Xubuntu 22.04.
Thank you very much.

Confirmed working on macOS X Monterey as well.

Hi, same problem here after update to owncloud 2.11 on mac os mojave (10.14.6) with “regular sync”.

v2.11.1 has just been released, fixing this problem Release v2.11.1 · owncloud/client · GitHub

When will it be pushed to macOS?

You can download the package from here already, the link is available from Release v2.11.1 · owncloud/client · GitHub and The Desktop App for efficient syncing - ownCloud. The update server will start notifying people soon, too.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.