Please help us by providing the following info. Before posting please also check the pinned "Known issues" threads and make sure that you're running the latest available version for your oC release: https://owncloud.org/changelog/
Steps to reproduce
1. Create new User (using chrome browser)
2. New user logs in with IE 11.
3. No files show, no home, or upload. Side menu and logout exist
4. User Logs out
5. New user Logs into either chrome or firefox. Files and upload are there.
6. New user goes back to IE and files are now there.
Should be able to initiate first login from any browser
New user first login on IE fails to populate window
Operating system: Debian 8
Web server: Apache2
PHP version: 5.3
ownCloud version (see ownCloud admin page): 9.1.1
Updated from an older ownCloud or fresh install: update from 9.0 -> 9.1 ->9.1.1
ownCloud log (data/owncloud.log, see https://central.owncloud.org/t/how-to-find-webserver-or-oc-logfile-enable-php-logfile/808): There were no errors in the log
Special configuration (external storage, external authentication, reverse proxy, server-side-encryption):
Integrity status for oC9+
Login as admin user into your ownCloud and access http://example.com/index.php/settings/integrity/failed paste the results here.