OC 9.1 upgrade code integirty check reports issue but no file listed

Hello, I've just upgraded OC from version 9.0.4 to 9.1. After manually running the oc command to upgrade and turn off the maintenance mode, I logged into the web interface. When I did this I noticed a code integrity check alert. When I checked what files where in question I found that I had created a phpinfo.php file when troubleshooting an previous issue. So I deleted the file and rescanned. Now it still reporting an issue but when I check the list of invalid files I only see the following.

Technical information

The following list covers which files have failed the integrity check. Please read
the previous linked documentation to learn more about the errors and how to fix
them.

Results

• tasks
    • EXCEPTION
      • OC\IntegrityCheck\Exceptions\InvalidSignatureException
      • Certificate has been revoked.

Raw output

Array
(
[tasks] => Array
(
[EXCEPTION] => Array
(
[class] => OC\IntegrityCheck\Exceptions\InvalidSignatureException
[message] => Certificate has been revoked.
)

)

)

I'm not sure what this is having an issue with. This is a pretty simple generic install using debian package management tools to install the deb file.

Any ideas how to figure out what is causing this alert in the code integrity checking process?

Hi,

the app developer of "tasks" needs to release a new app with a valid certificate:

Thanks. I wasn't using it so I uninstalled it and the code integrity check alert/error is no longer showing.