Please help us by providing the following info. Before posting please also check the pinned "Known issues" threads and make sure that you're running the latest available version for your oC release: https://owncloud.org/changelog/
Steps to reproduce
I lost the steps I took, so I think this is everything I've done...
- Download VHDX appliance from OC.
- Configure HyperV - 1Proc, 1GB RAM, Bridged network
- Boot OC HV instance, log into the terminal, complete OC server install.
- Within the CLI I do the following:
- Sudo -i
- cd /var/www/owncloud
- nano .htaccess
- I find and edit upload_max_filesize = 16G
- I find and edit post_max_size = 16G save and exit the file
- sudo nano /etc/php5/apache2/php.ini
- In php.ini find and modify to this
- upload_tmp_dir = /var/www/owncloud/data/upload-tmp
- upload_max_filesize = 16G
- mkdir /var/www/owncloud/data/upload-tmp
- chown -R www-data:www-data /var/www/owncloud/data/upload-tmp
- service apache2 restart
I hope to be able to upload files of upto 16GB via the web.
File acts like it is uploading, but then gives error failed to write to disk.
Operating system: Ubuntu 14.04 using OC's HyperV appliance
Web server: Apache
ownCloud version (see ownCloud admin page): 9.1.2
Updated from an older ownCloud or fresh install: No
Special configuration (external storage, external authentication, reverse proxy, server-side-encryption):
ownCloud log (data/owncloud.log)
Please paste possible errors in the following code block, see https://central.owncloud.org/t/how-to-find-webserver-or-oc-logfile-enable-php-logfile/808 for more info
Integrity status for oC9+
No errors have been found.