oC log error (file delete)

oC log give me this error: “{“reqId”:“YKYJ05YfjsaHhYW3QmC8”,“level”:3,“time”:“2019-05-21T16:16:22+02:00”,“remoteAddr”:“MYIPADDRESS”,“user”:“MYUSERNAME”,“app”:“no app in context”,“method”:“POST”,“url”:”/owncloud/index.php/apps/files_trashbin/ajax/delete.php",“message”:“Exception: {“Exception”:“OCP\\Files\\NotFoundException”,“Message”:”\/MYUSERNAME\/files\/files_trashbin\/files\/theme-MYTHEME.d1558447319",“Code”:0,“Trace”:"#0 \/var\/www\/html\/owncloud\/lib\/private\/Files\/Node\/Folder.php(130): OC\\Files\\Node\\Root->get(’\/MYUSERNAME…’)\n#1 \/var\/www\/html\/owncloud\/lib\/private\/Preview.php(1253): OC\\Files\\Node\\Folder->get(’\/files_trashbin…’)\n#2 \/var\/www\/html\/owncloud\/lib\/private\/legacy\/hook.php(105): OC\\Preview::prepare_delete(Array)\n#3 \/var\/www\/html\/owncloud\/apps\/files_trashbin\/lib\/Trashbin.php(625): OC_Hook::emit(’\\\\OCP\\\\Trashbin’, ‘preDelete’, Array)\n#4 \/var\/www\/html\/owncloud\/apps\/files_trashbin\/lib\/Trashbin.php(664): OCA\\Files_Trashbin\\Trashbin::emitTrashbinPreDelete(’\/files_trashbin…’)\n#5 \/var\/www\/html\/owncloud\/apps\/files_trashbin\/ajax\/delete.php(65): OCA\\Files_Trashbin\\Trashbin::delete(‘theme-MYTHEME…’, ‘MYUSERNAME’, ‘1558447319’)\n#6 \/var\/www\/html\/owncloud\/lib\/private\/Route\/Route.php(155): require_once(’\/var\/www\/html\/o…’)\n#7 \/var\/www\/html\/owncloud\/lib\/private\/Route\/Router.php(342): OC\\Route\\Route->OC\\Route\\{closure}(NULL)\n#8 \/var\/www\/html\/owncloud\/lib\/base.php(909): OC\\Route\\Router->match(’\/apps\/files_tra…’)\n#9 \/var\/www\/html\/owncloud\/index.php(54): OC::handleRequest()\n#10 {main}",“File”:"\/var\/www\/html\/owncloud\/lib\/private\/Files\/Node\/Root.php",“Line”:192}"}"

oC-Version: 10.1.0

If I delete a file the file move in my trashbin.
If I delete only this file from my trashbin, oC write this error in my logfile.

Anyone an idea what the problem is?

Hey,

it looks to me that the file you’re trying to delete from the web interface doesn’t exist on the filesystem.