Offline files not available

Hi,

I have a Problem with Owncloud on iOS.
My tablet is an IPad Pro with the newest iOS Update. Owncloud is the newest version from the Apple store.
Now I have documents, folders etc. on Owncloud and have them all marked as offline available.

If I switch to flight Modus on my iPad l, the documents should be offline available, or?

Well, I go into the folder and the documents are there. I go out of the folder and back into and there is nothing in it. Everything, every folder and every document is gone.
So I close the App, and open it again and everything is back. I can find every document again. So I do the same again, I close the folder, go back into and everything is gone again.
When I look at quick access there is nothing under ā€˜available offlineā€™ but if I let me show every Data on owncloud I can the all the documents. So they are there but they do not show in the normal folder.
I canā€™t find any setting which would help change the problem.

Has any of you ever had a problem like this? Or is there a solution for that?

Hope somebody con help me

Ch4p

1 Like

Exactly the same problem!

Hi! iā€™m trying to reproduce the problem, but i am not able. Let me detail the steps and tell me if iā€™m wrong somewhere:

1. I have an account, with several files and folders inside
  2. I set everything as available offline (that means: dowloaded in the device, and not wiped out by the ā€œDelete unused local copiesā€ Setting)
  3. Set flight mode
  4. Browsing through available offline folders (here, i see the list of files everywhere)
  5. Open ā€œQuick accessā€ -> Av. offline (i see everything i marked as av. offline)

Iā€™m using an iPadPro with iOS13, authentication with basic auth (username/password) over a 10.3.2 oC server.

Please, let me know if you miss something thatā€™s making me not to reproduce the problem, or any detail you think that mind.

Thanks in advance.

1 Like

No sorry itā€™s the same we use. An iPad pro with iOS13 and itā€™s also with username und password authetification.
Those files are still available, but they just show in the ā€œall dataā€ area.
Where you normally find the data with the organised folder structure I created, the folder structure just disappears and at ā€˜available offlineā€™ everything is empty.

Thanks for trying

I was finally able to reproduce the problem. Thanks for all the info!! we will manage it to fix the problem

1 Like

Thank you :slightly_smiling_face:

Do you already have an approach for a solution?

It is already reported, and development team will fix it asap

1 Like

Perhaps, to improve the communication between development and community, you could post the link to the Github issue (if that exists) here? Iā€™ve had a quick look but wasnā€™t able to find it.

1 Like
1 Like

yeeh, the reported problem is fixed and will be shipped in 1.3.1 very soon.

3 Likes