Only one user from AD not listed

Hello!

My owncloud server 9.1 integrated with Active directory.
When I give access to any file, I start typing the name, then I have a list of all with the same name.
But one person on this list is missing.
However he can login to the owncloud server with the credentials to the Active Directory.
Please help.

Steps to reproduce
1. Share file
2. Type name of domain users
3. All users from domain listed with the exception of one user.

Expected behaviour
All users from domain should be listed

Actual behaviour
All users from domain listed with the exception of one user

Server configuration
Operating system: CentOS 7
Web server: nginx 1.10.3
Database: MariaDB 5.5.52
PHP version: 5.4.16
ownCloud version (see ownCloud admin page): 9.1.1
Updated from an older ownCloud or fresh install: fresh
Special configuration (external storage, external authentication, reverse proxy, server-side-encryption): ldap auth

ownCloud log (data/owncloud.log)

{"reqId":"xvLM\/uZY3MHSZdHApluf","remoteAddr":"10.7.2.154","app":"no app in context","message":"Error while trying to create shared mount","level":3,"time":"2017-02-07T11:40:03+00:00","method":"GET","url":"\/cron.php","user":"--"}
{"reqId":"Rb73eUlCqERSwj+INE47","remoteAddr":"10.7.2.50","app":"PHP","message":"usort(): Array was modified by the user comparison function at \/usr\/share\/nginx\/html\/owncloud\/lib\/private\/User\/Manager.php#265","level":3,"time":"2017-02-07T14:42:40+00:00","method":"GET","url":"\/ocs\/v1.php\/apps\/files_sharing\/api\/v1\/sharees?format=json&search=%D0%B0%D0%BD%D1%82%D0%BE%D0%BD&perPage=200&itemType=file","user":"admin"}

Integrity status for oC9+

No errors have been found.

Hi,

please fill out the issue template shown when creating a new issue. Currently even the basic info about your environment is missing (e.g. you only have posted 9.1 and not the full used oC version). The issue template is not shown for fun and is asking you all info which are needed to help here.

I edit my post with template.

Thanks.

Could you also specify the exact ownCloud version? If some one with the knowledge might have a look at this could need the information of your running ownCloud version.

edit my post again

Ok, then you should first update to a current version as explained in the issue template -> https://owncloud.org/changelog/#latest9.1

This avoids that your reporting issues already fixed in newer ownCloud versions and that your causing effort of users helping here.

I'm manualy upgraded, and now i have error
screen.

I rolled back.
P.S. I check listed users in new version 9.1.4, problem not solved.

See https://doc.owncloud.org/server/latest/admin_manual/issues/code_signing.html#fixing-invalid-code-integrity-messages how to fix the integrity errors.

If the initial issue is not gone with 9.1.4 please report a new bug to https://github.com/owncloud/core/issues. Such issues are something no user can help and which mostly needs to be fixed by a developer.