Version 6.2 of ONLYOFFICE Docs is available for ownCloud users.
Here’s a brief overview of the updates:
- Data validation settings to control the parameters of the information entered in cells by other users.
- Table of Figures in docs to organize illustrations and navigate between them.
- Slicers for Pivot tables to indicate the filtering state to understand what data is currently displayed.
- Ability to set a custom number format for cells.
- New functions: GROWTH, TREND, LOGEST, UNIQUE, MUNIT, and RANDARRAY.
- New proofing options in presentations to choose where you want to use autocorrect as you type.
- New interface languages: Belarusian, Catalan, Greek, Lao, and Romanian.
Find more details in the official blog / on GitHub / watch this video overview.