Onlyoffice "Signature data not found"

Hey folks. I am new to ownCloud. I had no problem installing version 10.0.10.4 on a Centos 7 dedicated server using Softaculous. When I try to install Onlyoffice using the store it appears to install successfully, but there appears to be no way to access it. An integrity check message says “Signature data not found”. Is there an easy fix for this?

Raw output

Array
(
[onlyoffice] => Array
(
[EXCEPTION] => Array
(
[class] => OC\IntegrityCheck\Exceptions\MissingSignatureException
[message] => Signature data not found.
)

)

)

Hey,

from what i know the developer(s) of an app is/are responsible for providing a valid signature for an app.

In the case of the Onlyoffice app it’s Marketplace entry seems to list “made by ONLYOFFICE” as well as the following bug tracker below. I would try to create an issue at this bug tracker to get the signature updated/fixed.

I assume, the file apps/onlyoffice/appinfo/signature.json was deleted. Did you try to reinstall the app? The archive at the marketplace contains this file for sure.

Aha, I’ll post this to the github bugtracker. There is no signature.json file in the appinfo directory, and I don’t see it on the onlyoffice-owncloud github repository either. I uninstalled/reinstalled 3 times.

1 Like

I have checked/installed the latest version from marketplace, the signature is there. But I cannot test the connect to onlyoffice, because I don’t have it.