Owncloud 10 CAS plugin?

Hello, I have previously OC7 with user_cas external plugin installes. Now I upgraded to OC10 but I see cannot find any CAS authentication plugin. Can you let me know of any solutions or plugins?
Thank you

It still exists - you need to grab it from github: https://github.com/owncloud/user_cas

Thanks very much, I have installed it.
Any ideas why when I try to save the settings of the CAS, it displays a blank page after pressing save and nothing is saved?
If this cannot be resolved, can I change the settings directly from the database?

Although this is more a CAS plugin problem I guess.

---UPDATE,
I changed the cas settings directly from the database.
When I am trying to login using cas it does not login me, instead it throws the next two errors in the login screen:

Αίτημα ID: WnrqdJxRY4DJ8feQC2v8AwAAAAA
Τύπος: Error
Κωδικός: 0
Μήνυμα: Call to undefined method OC_User::login()
Αρχείο: /IS/web/hosting/hosts/owncloud/apps/user_cas/appinfo/app.php
Γραμμή: 50

0 /IS/web/hosting/hosts/owncloud/lib/private/legacy/app.php(242): require_once()

1 /IS/web/hosting/hosts/owncloud/lib/private/legacy/app.php(193): OC_App::requireAppFile('user_cas')

2 /IS/web/hosting/hosts/owncloud/lib/private/legacy/app.php(127): OC_App::loadApp('user_cas')

3 /IS/web/hosting/hosts/owncloud/lib/private/legacy/user.php(128): OC_App::loadApps(Array)

4 /IS/web/hosting/hosts/owncloud/lib/base.php(657): OC_User::setupBackends()

5 /IS/web/hosting/hosts/owncloud/lib/base.php(998): OC::init()

6 /IS/web/hosting/hosts/owncloud/index.php(54): require_once('/IS/web/hosting...')

7 {main}

Looks like the app is not ready for ownCloud 10. Please open an issue in the repo.
Hopefully the developer is responding and will take care.

There is not much more I can - sorry