OwnCloud 3 problems when installing on ipage server

Hi
I have installed ownCloud on my iMac computer and it works fine, then I installed ownCloud on my ipage server, created a folder called it (myfiles2) using ftp client (Coda) then I copied (setup-owncloud.php) to the folder and run the install through chrome browser and succeeded, so far so good.

First problem: when I tried to add files from my iMac to the synced folder it start uploading till the end then it gives me an error (screen shot attached):

Second problem:
At the web admin area I got lots of errors the top of the page :

The "X-XSS-Protection" HTTP header is not configured to equal to "1; mode=block". This is a potential security or privacy risk and we recommend adjusting this setting.
The "X-Content-Type-Options" HTTP header is not configured to equal to "nosniff". This is a potential security or privacy risk and we recommend adjusting this setting.
The "X-Robots-Tag" HTTP header is not configured to equal to "none". This is a potential security or privacy risk and we recommend adjusting this setting.
The "X-Frame-Options" HTTP header is not configured to equal to "SAMEORIGIN". This is a potential security or privacy risk and we recommend adjusting this setting.
The "X-Download-Options" HTTP header is not configured to equal to "noopen". This is a potential security or privacy risk and we recommend adjusting this setting.
The "X-Permitted-Cross-Domain-Policies" HTTP header is not configured to equal to "none". This is a potential security or privacy risk and we recommend adjusting this setting.
You are accessing this site via HTTP. We strongly suggest you configure your server to require using HTTPS instead as described in our security tips.

Third Problem:
At web Files area I got message at the top says:

You don't have permission to upload or create files here

I hope I make the problem clear to understand

Thank you
Khalil

I don't know iPage, but the ownCloud SERVER is not supported on Mac.
Only the client is

I already installed client Mac version on my iMac

Do I have to create a database at my ipage cpanel?

Expected filesize: https://central.owncloud.org/t/expected-filesize-xxx-got-yyy-0/816

Security warnings: https://doc.owncloud.org/server/latest/admin_manual/configuration_server/security_setup_warnings.html

Most stuff like this can be found easily by using the search function of the forums or the one at doc.owncloud.org

In general please also avoid asking various different questions in one single thread. Instead create one thread for each question.

I tried all these thread, but either I can't understand what they are saying or my problem is not there

Sorry for putting all the problems together, I will do that next time

ipage is a shared hosting, I hope there is support for shared hosting

On a shared hosting without access to the webserver you won't have that much luck in fixing these messages.

I think I can access to my webserver with cpanel, (screenshot attached)

I entered my log errors in my server and I saw this error

20170404T093319: arabizingdesign.net/owncloud/index.php/login
PHP Fatal error: Call to a member function getRequest() on null in /hermes/bosnaweb04b/b1973/ipg.khsana04/arabizingdesign/owncloud/lib/private/legacy/response.php on line 79

I think you should contact the iPage support about this, sorry.

If they cripple the PHP/setup there is not much we can do to help from here.

In worst case, just rent a cheap VServer, that should work for sure.

I contacted iPage and they said they can't see the errors

That is iPage message:
Now the files are uploading file and not showing any error. Please relog into website admin page and try uploading files. Now you should be able to access website by clearing browser cache and cookies. Please refer the link https://www.ipage.com/help/article/clearing-a-web-browsers-cache to learn more about clearing browser cache and cookies.

Are you happy with our help? Please answer a quick survey by clicking on the link given below this response. We would love to hear your feedback. This will help us get better.

If you have any further questions, please contact us via chat support

I did what they said but the problem still there

Thank you,

Khalil