Owncloud 9.1.2 newbie can't eventually fix the errors

Hi all. Just installed owncloud on my debian server. Currently i'm using nginx webserver paired with php5-fpm. Followed the installation manual for nginx webserver but following errors do not disappear:

• The "X-Content-Type-Options" HTTP header is not configured to equal to "nosniff". This is a potential security or privacy risk and we recommend adjusting this setting.

• The "X-Frame-Options" HTTP header is not configured to equal to "SAMEORIGIN". This is a potential security or privacy risk and we recommend adjusting this setting.

• Some files have not passed the integrity check. Further information on how to resolve this issue can be found in our documentation. (List of invalid files… / Rescan…)

I will attach both list of invalid files and current nginx configuration file. I have to use google drive link because I'm new user and can't upload files directly

1. List of files

2. owncloud.conf

Please suggest what I have to change

Hi,

1. use the exact nginx config for oC 9 provided at doc.owncloud.org which doesn't show this issue (your current used config is an outdated one)

2. follow the documentation link in that message where it is explained what to do

As both issues are different i'm closing this thread for the reasons explained in the following FAQ. If you have further questions please create one thread per question / issue.