OwnCloud Client Sync issue with Windows

Dear Members,
I am having a strange problem with newer version of owncloud.

Owncloud Server version= 10
Client Version = 2.4.0.8894

I have upgraded to the newer version of owncloud from version 9.1, after upgrading i am facing the following problems:

Client on Windows machine connecting but not syncing. The error is as follow:

An Error occurred while opening the Folder Error...Server replied Internal Server Error.

Also please note:

Client on Linux machines connecting and syncing
Web browsing is working fine.

I have installed Comodo SSL and no issues with SSL.

Hi,
Which version 10? There is a more verbose version number.
Did you check your server's owncloud.log and server HTTP error log?
See also https://doc.owncloud.org/server/10.0/admin_manual/issues/general_troubleshooting.html

Hi Guruz,

Thanks for the reply.

Owncloud verison is : ownCloud 10.0.6

Yes i did, but no help.

This is what i found at ssl_error.log don't if this has to do something with the client syncing ?

The weird thing is that i can connect client and sync properly on Linux.

[Wed Feb 14 16:19:13.257663 2018] [:error] [pid 5964] [client 192.168.6.194:53968] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Doctrine\DBAL\DBALException: Failed to connect to the database: An exception occured in driver: SQLSTATE[HY000] [2003] Can't connect to MySQL server on '127.0.0.1' (111) in /var/www/html/owncloud/lib/private/DB/Connection.php:62\nStack trace:\n#0 /var/www/html/owncloud/lib/composer/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Connection.php(429): OC\DB\Connection->connect()\n#1 /var/www/html/owncloud/lib/composer/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Connection.php(389): Doctrine\DBAL\Connection->getDatabasePlatformVersion()\n#2 /var/www/html/owncloud/lib/composer/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Connection.php(328): Doctrine\DBAL\Connection->detectDatabasePlatform()\n#3 /var/www/html/owncloud/lib/composer/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Connection.php(623): Doctrine\DBAL\Connection->getDatabasePlatform()\n#4 /var/www/html/owncloud/lib/private/DB/Connection.php(145): Doctrine\DBAL\Connection->setTransactionIsolation(2)\n#5 /var/www/html/owncloud/lib/composer/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/DriverManager.php(172): OC\DB\Connect in /var/www/html/owncloud/lib/private/DB/Connection.php on line 62

Thank you for your hep.

I Downgraded to OC 9.1 and everything seems to be normal now.