Owncloud database

good evening guys!
During the first phase of installation of owncloud (on ubuntu operating system), I inadvertently set incorrectly creating the mysql database, I have not set your name but I left "owncloud".
clearly due to this oversight I could not set, the first start of owncloud, the mysql settings...
Having noticed the error I created the database for my user in mysql, though, clearly, I was not able to hook the user owncloud ...
how do I hook the correct database mysql user owncloud?

Remove the config/config.php file and then you can restart the setup wizard.

but I would not lose the data already saved so?

Ah, so you just want to switch the mysql user and still access the same database? This can be done in the mentioned config/config.php

in the meantime I deleted the old files (I have kept a copy) and restarted everything, now there's the database, but I do not see the data that had already been loaded, how should I do in order to see the data?

That should be possible with occ files:scan

https://doc.owncloud.org/server/latest/admin_manual/configuration_server/occ_command.html#file-operations-label

should I use the command:
sudo -u www-data php occ files:transfer-ownership
?

my user is "nemo" then: sudo -u www-data php occ files:transfer-ownership nemo
nemo

I gave the command, but did not transfer the files ... the strange thing is that in any case the files still exist on the HD (I say this with certainty because the originals are loaded on another HD)

Hi,

how did you came to the conclusion that this command is the same i've provided previously:

reading the article I thought it was what the command I had to use ... but rereading it, I do not understand how I should do ...

giving the command:
-u www-data php occ files:scan --all

tells me:

Foldes: 5 Files: 5 Elapsed time: 00:00:00....

but the consumed disk space continues to be to when I loaded the cloud ...
how to retrieve that data?