Owncloud Error Fails to request notifications

Steps to reproduce

Expected behaviour

I want so see my fieles in Owncloud 10

Actual behaviour

I can’t see the any files and in the Top is an error : “Failed to request notifications. please try to refresh the page manually”

Server configuration

Operating system:

Web server:

Database: MySql

**PHP version:7

ownCloud version: (10.0.10)

Updated from an older ownCloud or fresh install: fresh install

**Where did you install ownCloud from:Raspberry pi 3 b+ with resbian

Signing status (ownCloud 9.0 and above):

Login as admin user into your ownCloud and access 
http://example.com/index.php/settings/integrity/failed 
paste the results into https://gist.github.com/ and puth the link here.

NO ERROR FOUND!

The content of config/config.php:
£<?php
$CONFIG = array (
‘instanceid’ => ‘XxXXxXXXX’,
‘passwordsalt’ => ‘XxxXxxXXxxXX’,
‘secret’ => ‘XxxXxxxXxxxxXXxxxX’,
‘trusted_domains’ =>
array (
0 => ‘XXX.XX.XX.XXX’,

),
‘datadirectory’ => ‘/var/www/html/owncloud/data’,
‘overwrite.cli.url’ => ‘http://xXx.xx.XX.X/owncloud’,
‘dbtype’ => ‘mysql’,
‘version’ => ‘10.0.10.4’,
‘dbname’ => ‘owncloud’,
‘dbhost’ => ‘localhost’,
‘dbtableprefix’ => ‘oc_’,
‘dbuser’ => ‘XxXXx’,
‘dbpassword’ => 'XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX,
‘logtimezone’ => ‘UTC’,
‘installed’ => true,
);

'admin' -> 'Generate Config Report' -> 'Download ownCloud config report'
This report includes the config.php settings, the list of activated apps
and other details in a well sanitized form.

or 

If you have access to your command line run e.g.:
sudo -u www-data php occ config:list system
from within your ownCloud installation folder

*ATTENTION:* Do not post your config.php file in public as is. Please use one of the above
methods whenever possible. Both, the generated reports from the web-ui and from occ config:list
consistently remove sensitive data. You still may want to review the report before sending.
If done manually then it is critical for your own privacy to dilligently
remove *all* host names, passwords, usernames, salts and other credentials before posting.
You should assume that attackers find such information and will use them against your systems.

Sorry, I don’t find where I can do that.

List of activated apps: Don’t have activated apps.

If you have access to your command line run e.g.:
sudo -u www-data php occ app:list
from within your ownCloud installation folder.

Are you using external storage, if yes which one: local/smb/sftp/…

Are you using encryption: yes/no I think No!

Are you using an external user-backend, if yes which one: LDAP/ActiveDirectory/Webdav/…

LDAP configuration (delete this part if not used)

With access to your command line run e.g.:
sudo -u www-data php occ ldap:show-config
from within your ownCloud installation folder

Without access to your command line download the data/owncloud.db to your local
computer or access your SQL server remotely and run the select query:
SELECT * FROM `oc_appconfig` WHERE `appid` = 'user_ldap';

Eventually replace sensitive data as the name/IP-address of your LDAP server or groups.

Client configuration

Browser: Safari

Operating system:

Logs

Web server error log

Insert your webserver log here 
My Server is only with w-Lan reachable.

ownCloud log (data/owncloud.log)

Insert your ownCloud log here

Browser log

Insert your browser log here, this could for example include:

a) The javascript console log
b) The network log 
c) ...

I hope someone can help me now… And sorry that I can’t post all information wich your need.

Your config looks good, but you omitted the ownCloud log part.

My Data folder is empty. When I understand it right, the own cloud.log is in /var/www/html/owncloud/data ?

{“reqId”:“LpghsBK8wp2OEUZovdQn”,“level”:3,“time”:“2019-01-04T18:46:47+00:00”,“remoteAddr”:“XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX”,“user”:"–",“app”:“PHP”,“method”:“GET”,“url”:"/owncloud/index.php",“message”:“You are using a fallback implementation of the intl extension. Installing the native one is highly recommended instead. at /var/www/html/owncloud/lib/composer/patchwork/utf8/src/Patchwork/Utf8/Bootup/intl.php#18”}

{“reqId”:“eMq7Oxm0H7fNpmV2HUdq”,“level”:3,“time”:“2019-01-06T13:48:07+00:00”,“remoteAddr”:“XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX”,“user”:"–",“app”:“PHP”,“method”:“POST”,“url”:"/owncloud/index.php/heartbeat",“message”:“You are using a fallback implementation of the intl extension. Installing the native one is highly recommended instead. at /var/www/html/owncloud/lib/composer/patchwork/utf8/src/Patchwork/Utf8/Bootup/intl.php#18”}

{“reqId”:“O7zDOEZVE6TTHdH5HlgI”,“level”:3,“time”:“2019-01-06T19:08:47+00:00”,“remoteAddr”:“XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX”,“user”:"–",“app”:“no app in context”,“method”:“POST”,“url”:"/owncloud/index.php",“message”:“User backend OC\User\Database is returning home: /var/www/html/owncloud/data/XXX for user: XXX which differs from existing value: “}
{“reqId”:“tydzSX69GmbXj7CXdAob”,“level”:2,“time”:“2019-02-01T11:43:48+00:00”,“remoteAddr”:“XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX”,“user”:”–”,“app”:“core”,“method”:“POST”,“url”:"/owncloud/index.php/login",“message”:“Login failed: ‘EMAIL-ADRESS’ (Remote IP: ‘XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX’)”}
{“reqId”:“ffiEypHl9Dkq2UJeQCiK”,“level”:2,“time”:“2019-02-01T11:44:18+00:00”,“remoteAddr”:“192.168.178.28”,“user”:"–",“app”:“core”,“method”:“POST”,“url”:"/owncloud/index.php/login?user=EMAIL%40xl-ADRESSE",“message”:“Login failed: ‘EMAIL-ADRESS’ (Remote IP: 'XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX)”}
{“reqId”:“pdGADPQQA9QpdJRgspmC”,“level”:2,“time”:“2019-02-01T12:10:33+00:00”,“remoteAddr”:“XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX”,“user”:"–",“app”:“core”,“method”:“GET”,“url”:"/owncloud/status.php",“message”:“Trusted domain error. “XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX” tried to access using “XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX” as host.”}
{“reqId”:“vBQCYhEXMwwl3s9RHTId”,“level”:2,“time”:“2019-02-01T17:09:28+00:00”,“remoteAddr”:“XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX”,“user”:"–",“app”:“core”,“method”:“POST”,“url”:"/owncloud/index.php/login",“message”:“Login failed: ‘aktXXXov’ (Remote IP: ‘XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX’)”}

My problem was that ownCloud has no the right authorization. I fixed that and now I have the log!
But i can’t see my fields in ownCloud. The error is the same…

I recommend, fixing this issue first. It looks like the intl package for php7 was omitted. I couldn’t find it in the supplied description.

Try

sudo apt-get install php7.0-intl

and restart the apache server.

php7.0-intl is just the newest version ( 7.0.33-0+deb9u1). Shpud I remove and Install it again?

Here the complete ownclod.log file

{“reqId”:“LpghsBK8wp2OEUZovdQn”,“level”:3,“time”:“2019-01-04T18:46:47+00:00”,“remoteAddr“:“x.x.x.x“,“user”:"–",“app”:“PHP”,“method”:“GET”,“url”:"/owncloud/index.php",“message”:“You are using a fallback implementation of the intl extension. Installing the native one is highly recommended instead. at /var/www/html/owncloud/lib/composer/patchwork/utf8/src/Patchwork/Utf8/Bootup/intl.php#18”}

{“reqId”:“BzTOJNjcSO26itA87McU”,“level”:3,“time”:“2019-01-04T18:47:10+00:00”,“remoteAddr”:“x.x.x.x”,“user”:"–",“app”:“PHP”,“method”:“GET”,“url”:"/owncloud/index.php",“message”:“You are using a fallback implementation of the intl extension. Installing the native one is highly recommended instead. at /var/www/html/owncloud/lib/composer/patchwork/utf8/src/Patchwork/Utf8/Bootup/intl.php#18”}

{“reqId”:“GQiSXIUz0h9k4njECCyN”,“level”:3,“time”:“2019-01-04T18:50:54+00:00”,“remoteAddr”:“x.x.x.x”,“user”:"–",“app”:“PHP”,“method”:“GET”,“url”:"/owncloud/index.php",“message”:“You are using a fallback implementation of the intl extension. Installing the native one is highly recommended instead. at /var/www/html/owncloud/lib/composer/patchwork/utf8/src/Patchwork/Utf8/Bootup/intl.php#18”}

{“reqId”:“8sMspKQCZ5ZaHupZlG3U”,“level”:3,“time”:“2019-01-04T18:50:56+00:00”,“remoteAddr”:“x.x.x.x”,“user”:"–",“app”:“PHP”,“method”:“GET”,“url”:"/owncloud/index.php",“message”:“You are using a fallback implementation of the intl extension. Installing the native one is highly recommended instead. at /var/www/html/owncloud/lib/composer/patchwork/utf8/src/Patchwork/Utf8/Bootup/intl.php#18”}

{“reqId”:“dUaJ4n5i5reeRfTF3UGR”,“level”:3,“time”:“2019-01-04T18:51:47+00:00”,“remoteAddr”:“x.x.x.x”,“user”:"–",“app”:“PHP”,“method”:“GET”,“url”:"/owncloud/index.php",“message”:“You are using a fallback implementation of the intl extension. Installing the native one is highly recommended instead. at /var/www/html/owncloud/lib/composer/patchwork/utf8/src/Patchwork/Utf8/Bootup/intl.php#18”}

{“reqId”:“eywjZtarDRqHfFhQ5LqC”,“level”:3,“time”:“2019-01-04T18:58:11+00:00”,“remoteAddr”:“x.x.x.x”,“user”:"–",“app”:“PHP”,“method”:“GET”,“url”:"/owncloud/index.php",“message”:“You are using a fallback implementation of the intl extension. Installing the native one is highly recommended instead. at /var/www/html/owncloud/lib/composer/patchwork/utf8/src/Patchwork/Utf8/Bootup/intl.php#18”}

{“reqId”:“DGF6DiLRQjBNuDHoVWjc”,“level”:3,“time”:“2019-01-04T19:07:35+00:00”,“remoteAddr”:“x.x.x.x”,“user”:"–",“app”:“PHP”,“method”:“GET”,“url”:"/owncloud/index.php",“message”:“You are using a fallback implementation of the intl extension. Installing the native one is highly recommended instead. at /var/www/html/owncloud/lib/composer/patchwork/utf8/src/Patchwork/Utf8/Bootup/intl.php#18”}

{“reqId”:“WjLdDDAhBO8ag4vTo1Co”,“level”:3,“time”:“2019-01-04T19:28:56+00:00”,“remoteAddr”:“x.x.x.x”,“user”:"–",“app”:“PHP”,“method”:“GET”,“url”:"/owncloud/index.php",“message”:“You are using a fallback implementation of the intl extension. Installing the native one is highly recommended instead. at /var/www/html/owncloud/lib/composer/patchwork/utf8/src/Patchwork/Utf8/Bootup/intl.php#18”}

{“reqId”:“RxJ51G3K8MKVrHwmvrrB”,“level”:3,“time”:“2019-01-05T14:28:33+00:00”,“remoteAddr”:“x.x.x.x”,“user”:"–",“app”:“PHP”,“method”:“GET”,“url”:"/owncloud/index.php",“message”:“You are using a fallback implementation of the intl extension. Installing the native one is highly recommended instead. at /var/www/html/owncloud/lib/composer/patchwork/utf8/src/Patchwork/Utf8/Bootup/intl.php#18”}

{“reqId”:“bZy1W8YwhCWjmvUGniUD”,“level”:3,“time”:“2019-01-06T13:33:01+00:00”,“remoteAddr”:“x.x.x.x”,“user”:"–",“app”:“PHP”,“method”:“GET”,“url”:"/owncloud/index.php",“message”:“You are using a fallback implementation of the intl extension. Installing the native one is highly recommended instead. at /var/www/html/owncloud/lib/composer/patchwork/utf8/src/Patchwork/Utf8/Bootup/intl.php#18”}

{“reqId”:“Tw8lbfp2wT1HpgGmfrTY”,“level”:3,“time”:“2019-01-06T13:33:04+00:00”,“remoteAddr”:“x.x.x.x”,“user”:"–",“app”:“PHP”,“method”:“GET”,“url”:"/owncloud/index.php",“message”:“You are using a fallback implementation of the intl extension. Installing the native one is highly recommended instead. at /var/www/html/owncloud/lib/composer/patchwork/utf8/src/Patchwork/Utf8/Bootup/intl.php#18”}

{“reqId”:“IjgUFeqY8M7daVmHB8ng”,“level”:3,“time”:“2019-01-06T13:33:06+00:00”,“remoteAddr”:“x.x.x.x”,“user”:"–",“app”:“PHP”,“method”:“GET”,“url”:"/owncloud/index.php",“message”:“You are using a fallback implementation of the intl extension. Installing the native one is highly recommended instead. at /var/www/html/owncloud/lib/composer/patchwork/utf8/src/Patchwork/Utf8/Bootup/intl.php#18”}

{“reqId”:“eMq7Oxm0H7fNpmV2HUdq”,“level”:3,“time”:“2019-01-06T13:48:07+00:00”,“remoteAddr”:“x.x.x.x”,“user”:"–",“app”:“PHP”,“method”:“POST”,“url”:"/owncloud/index.php/heartbeat",“message”:“You are using a fallback implementation of the intl extension. Installing the native one is highly recommended instead. at /var/www/html/owncloud/lib/composer/patchwork/utf8/src/Patchwork/Utf8/Bootup/intl.php#18”}

{“reqId”:“VmSORGuda4R2XVJk9Bza”,“level”:3,“time”:“2019-01-06T14:09:53+00:00”,“remoteAddr”:“x.x.x.x”,“user”:"–",“app”:“PHP”,“method”:“GET”,“url”:"/owncloud/index.php",“message”:“You are using a fallback implementation of the intl extension. Installing the native one is highly recommended instead. at /var/www/html/owncloud/lib/composer/patchwork/utf8/src/Patchwork/Utf8/Bootup/intl.php#18”}

{“reqId”:“JWWrsiXENDJ442WZ1i8b”,“level”:3,“time”:“2019-01-06T14:09:59+00:00”,“remoteAddr”:“x.x.x.x”,“user”:"–",“app”:“PHP”,“method”:“GET”,“url”:"/owncloud/index.php",“message”:“You are using a fallback implementation of the intl extension. Installing the native one is highly recommended instead. at /var/www/html/owncloud/lib/composer/patchwork/utf8/src/Patchwork/Utf8/Bootup/intl.php#18”}

{“reqId”:“y7R8QV2Fet24hYzZ7SkT”,“level”:3,“time”:“2019-01-06T14:10:02+00:00”,“remoteAddr”:“x.x.x.x”,“user”:"–",“app”:“PHP”,“method”:“GET”,“url”:"/owncloud/index.php",“message”:“You are using a fallback implementation of the intl extension. Installing the native one is highly recommended instead. at /var/www/html/owncloud/lib/composer/patchwork/utf8/src/Patchwork/Utf8/Bootup/intl.php#18”}

{“reqId”:“Mi2hVr0i20vIHWoH56pQ”,“level”:3,“time”:“2019-01-06T14:10:03+00:00”,“remoteAddr”:“x.x.x.x”,“user”:"–",“app”:“PHP”,“method”:“GET”,“url”:"/owncloud/index.php",“message”:“You are using a fallback implementation of the intl extension. Installing the native one is highly recommended instead. at /var/www/html/owncloud/lib/composer/patchwork/utf8/src/Patchwork/Utf8/Bootup/intl.php#18”}

{“reqId”:“16mHZ2NnXsjCLrVP5V6r”,“level”:3,“time”:“2019-01-06T14:10:04+00:00”,“remoteAddr”:“x.x.x.x”,“user”:"–",“app”:“PHP”,“method”:“GET”,“url”:"/owncloud/index.php",“message”:“You are using a fallback implementation of the intl extension. Installing the native one is highly recommended instead. at /var/www/html/owncloud/lib/composer/patchwork/utf8/src/Patchwork/Utf8/Bootup/intl.php#18”}

{“reqId”:“D0KEwaSoMDCbpbJgrYl0”,“level”:3,“time”:“2019-01-06T14:11:26+00:00”,“remoteAddr”:“x.x.x.x”,“user”:"–",“app”:“PHP”,“method”:“GET”,“url”:"/owncloud/index.php",“message”:“You are using a fallback implementation of the intl extension. Installing the native one is highly recommended instead. at /var/www/html/owncloud/lib/composer/patchwork/utf8/src/Patchwork/Utf8/Bootup/intl.php#18”}

{“reqId”:“z1a5wuvq8yDHQ9KZ9lci”,“level”:3,“time”:“2019-01-06T14:11:28+00:00”,“remoteAddr”:“x.x.x.x”,“user”:"–",“app”:“PHP”,“method”:“GET”,“url”:"/owncloud/index.php",“message”:“You are using a fallback implementation of the intl extension. Installing the native one is highly recommended instead. at /var/www/html/owncloud/lib/composer/patchwork/utf8/src/Patchwork/Utf8/Bootup/intl.php#18”}

{“reqId”:“imbA8q6ScM7MgIffdeTz”,“level”:3,“time”:“2019-01-06T18:28:48+00:00”,“remoteAddr”:“x.x.x.x”,“user”:"–",“app”:“PHP”,“method”:“GET”,“url”:"/owncloud/index.php",“message”:“You are using a fallback implementation of the intl extension. Installing the native one is highly recommended instead. at /var/www/html/owncloud/lib/composer/patchwork/utf8/src/Patchwork/Utf8/Bootup/intl.php#18”}

{“reqId”:“mo1YNLZS7wMcZJ2fCRvk”,“level”:3,“time”:“2019-01-06T18:29:07+00:00”,“remoteAddr”:“x.x.x.x”,“user”:"–",“app”:“PHP”,“method”:“GET”,“url”:"/owncloud/index.php",“message”:“You are using a fallback implementation of the intl extension. Installing the native one is highly recommended instead. at /var/www/html/owncloud/lib/composer/patchwork/utf8/src/Patchwork/Utf8/Bootup/intl.php#18”}

{“reqId”:“O7zDOEZVE6TTHdH5HlgI”,“level”:3,“time”:“2019-01-06T19:08:31+00:00”,“remoteAddr”:“x.x.x.x”,“user”:"–",“app”:“mysql.setup”,“method”:“POST”,“url”:"/owncloud/index.php",“message”:“Specific user creation failed: An exception occurred while executing ‘SELECT user FROM mysql.user WHERE user=?’ with params [\“XX\“]:\n\nSQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1142 SELECT command denied to user ‚XX‘@‚localhost’ for table ‘user’”}

{“reqId”:“O7zDOEZVE6TTHdH5HlgI”,“level”:3,“time”:“2019-01-06T19:08:47+00:00”,“remoteAddr”:“x.x.x.x”,“user”:"–",“app”:“no app in context”,“method”:“POST”,“url”:"/owncloud/index.php",“message”:"User backend OC\User\Database is returning home: /var/www/html/owncloud/data/XXX for user: XX which differs from existing value: "}

{“reqId”:“tydzSX69GmbXj7CXdAob”,“level”:2,“time”:“2019-02-01T11:43:48+00:00”,“remoteAddr”:“x.x.x.x”,“user”:"–",“app”:“core”,“method”:“POST”,“url”:"/owncloud/index.php/login",“message”:“Login failed: ‚EMAIL‘ (Remote IP: ‘x.x.x.x’)”}

{“reqId”:“ffiEypHl9Dkq2UJeQCiK”,“level”:2,“time”:“2019-02-01T11:44:18+00:00”,“remoteAddr”:“x.x.x.x”,“user”:"–",“app”:“core”,“method”:“POST”,“url”:"/owncloud/index.php/login?user=email%4.de",“message”:“Login failed: ‚E-Mail.de‘ (Remote IP: ‘x.x.x.x’)”}

{“reqId”:“pdGADPQQA9QpdJRgspmC”,“level”:2,“time”:“2019-02-01T12:10:33+00:00”,“remoteAddr”:“x.x.x.x”,“user”:"–",“app”:“core”,“method”:“GET”,“url”:"/owncloud/status.php",“message”:“Trusted domain error. “2.247.240.131” tried to access using “88.208.135.2” as host.”}

{“reqId”:“vBQCYhEXMwwl3s9RHTId”,“level”:2,“time”:“2019-02-01T17:09:28+00:00”,“remoteAddr”:“x.x.x.x”,“user”:"–",“app”:“core”,“method”:“POST”,“url”:"/owncloud/index.php/login",“message”:“Login failed: ‚XXX‘ (Remote IP: ‘x.x.x.x’)”}

To be honest: I don’t know. But I have seen posts, where users had to pick that module from another repo. You can search this forum for such issues. Or maybe even better, search/ask in a pure raspi forum.

Thank you, than I try my luck in an other RPI forum. What is another “repo”? What is repo?
Maybe I install all new and I hope than I fix my problems…

Repository, the Server where apt gets the software from.
But please forget that part! Starting over with a fresh install is a better approach.

Okay, Thank you a lot for your help.

1 Like