Owncloud Integrity Check Error

Hi Guys,

Recently i have updated my owncloud version from 10.5 to 10.6 in web interface admin login i am getting error message in integrity check How to solve the issue can anyone help me with this.

Server configuration

Operating system : Ubuntu 18.04 Server LTS

Web server: Apache2

Database: MYSQL

PHP version: PHP 7.2.

ownCloud version: “10.6”,

Technical information

The following list covers which files have failed the integrity check. Please read
the previous linked documentation to learn more about the errors and how to fix
them.

Results

• core
    • EXTRA_FILE
      • .rnd

Raw output

Array
(
[core] => Array
(
[EXTRA_FILE] => Array
(
[.rnd] => Array
(
[expected] =>
[current] => 752a5da7ee5ad7c0a77083da99af64421b6a24063be4e96394e95a6a0a6e7adc402f2123da6b6be2fb2c8458df1384d851bbd98d5940a0fdaa64314a3538bf0f
)

)

)

)

Gowtham.s,

you received the error message

There were problems with the code integrity check. More information…

When you click on this notification you are redirected to the Admin Settings where it reads

Some files have not passed the integrity check. Further information on how to resolve this issue can be found in our documentation. (List of invalid files… / Rescan…)

In the documentation there is advice how to fix those issues: https://doc.owncloud.org/server/10.6/admin_manual/configuration/general_topics/code_signing.html#fixing-invalid-code-integrity-messages

The case “In the ownCloud core the unrequired extra file /test.php has been found.” is applicable to you.

Let us know if you have any difficulties understanding the documentation.

1 Like

Hi Cortho,

Thanks for the reply

I have removed the .rnd file in owncloud the issue got resolved once i removed the .rnd in my owncloud folder.

2 Likes