Owncloud login button won't work and files after login won't shows up also

Please help us by providing the following info.

Steps to reproduce
1a. Fills fields with details / 1b. Click on arrow login button
2a. Click on arrow login button / 2b. Login into user's account
3a. Doesn't reload / 3b. Files and sidebar nav bar won't shown up

Expected behaviour
1. After a user fills the fields on the login form and click the arrow login button should react and redirect to the user file storage account.
2. After the user redirects on his account, of the file storage, files and side nav bar should appear.

Actual behaviour
3a. When someone is trying to login in the platform, can't because the arrow login button won't react on mobile browsers. I.E. i try, filling all the fields (username - password) and when i click on the arrow login button, it doesn't react (like loading and calling js or php functions) instead of that, it is asking me to fill complete-fill the fields again (without removing the previous fields that i filled). Found solution on that (Look below at "A)")
3b. Then after login session i faced the problem that neither files and side nav bar won't shows up (Look below at "B)") . But maybe i shown up the side nav bar but still files aren't loading or showing up (Look below at "C)").

Conclution-Modifications: A) I found a solution on that, removing by the login.php on the code login form "disabled="disabled"" code B)I tried and shown up the side nav bar adding at config.php code "'asset-pipeline.enabled' => true,". C) The only method that files are showing on or the platform reacts as it should be, is just by connecting my mobile with wi-fi or by enable "data saver" mode i.e. on chrome > settings > data saver > on.

Mobile client configuration
Client OS (iOS, Android, ...):
Client version:

Server configuration
Operating system: CentOS 6.7
Web server: VPS / Apache 2.4
Database: MySQL 5.6.30
PHP version: 5.6
ownCloud version (see ownCloud admin page): 9.0.1 (stable)
Updated from an older ownCloud or fresh install:
ownCloud log (data/owncloud.log):

Special configurations (external storage, external authentication, reverse proxy, server-side-encryption):

Hi,

please always use a recent oC version (currently 9.0.4 for the 9.0.x branch) before reporting any issues with such outdated versions like 9.0.1

Hello,

I did, i tried many stable versions all the same, even at the last one.
Best Regards!

If you're absolutely sure that you're running 9.0.4 and the issue is still happening there re-check your environment for stuff like Cloudflare and other services and tools which are messing around with javascript:

https://doc.owncloud.org/server/9.1/admin_manual/issues/general_troubleshooting.html#other-issues

Hi,

There is no such an addon like cloudflare in my VPS installed.
Kind Regards!

Thats not an addon installed on your server but an service "in front" of your server. If unsure contact the support of your hoster, they should research this for their environment.

Hello,

thank you for the update. I asked my host provider and no, Cloud Flare is not enabled.
Thank you in advance!

Cloudflare was just one example, there could be also different other services or addons causing this seen behavior. This is confirmed by the different seen behaviors of the "asset-pipeline.enabled" setting.

Hello,
I had to delete the "asset-pipeline.enabled" because many apps won't work because of that. So i'm again facing the second problem, maybe clients can login but except top nav bar the rest page is blank. Files and side nav bar won't shown up. Any help or thought will be appreciate it!