Owncloud Object Storage as Primary Storage V 10.0.4

Hi Everyone,
I am currently creating an owncloud instance with object storage as primary storage and I am using files_primary_s3 app for that. But when I place the configuration for Objectstore in config.php the page is howing HTTP 500 error. The Configuration is

‘objectstore’ =>
array (
‘class’ => ‘OCA\Files_Primary_S3\S3Storage’,
‘arguments’ =>
array (
‘bucket’ => ‘bucket1’,
‘autocreate’ => true,
‘options’ =>
array (
‘version’ => ‘2006-03-01’,
‘region’ => ‘ap-south-1’,
‘credentials’ =>
array (
‘key’ => ‘minio’,
‘secret’ => ‘miniostorage’,
),
‘endpoint’ => ‘http://minio server ip/’,
‘use_path_style_endpoint’ => true,
),
),
),

The Error log shows the following
{“reqId”:“r8A9pI9GrSYuwNWwAysM”,“level”:3,“time”:“2021-02-19T07:03:54+00:00”,“remoteAddr”:“10.180.6.12”,“user”:“admin”,“app”:“index”,“method”:“GET”,“url”:"/owncloud/index.php/apps/market/undefined/img/notifications-new.svg",“message”:“Exception: {“Exception”:“Error”,“Message”:“Class ‘OCA\/Files_Primary_S3\/S3Storage’ not found”,“Code”:0,“Trace”:”#0 \/var\/www\/owncloud\/lib\/private\/legacy\/util.php(281): OC_Util::initObjectStoreRootFS(Array)\n#1 \/var\/www\/owncloud\/lib\/base.php(928): OC_Util::setupFS()\n#2 \/var\/www\/owncloud\/index.php(56): OC::handleRequest()\n#3 {main}",“File”:"\/var\/www\/owncloud\/lib\/private\/legacy\/util.php",“Line”:110}"}
Can anyone help me?

Hi Suraj,

Could you please confirm which app did you install for configuring the Object Store integration?
It should be this one : https://marketplace.owncloud.com/apps/files_primary_s3
Also please make sure you are trying this on the entreprise edition of owncloud.

Thanks !

1 Like

Hi @Aki
I have installed this app only but I am not using Enterprise Edition because in the marketplace app it is written as having GNU license.

This was the final error I got
PHP Fatal error: Interface ‘OCP\Files\ObjectStore\IVersionedObjectStorage’ not found in /var/www/owncloud/apps/files_primary_s3/lib/s3storage.php on line 40

Could you please paste the output of the shell command “ls -la” from “owncloud/apps-external/” and “owncloud/apps/” ?

Hi @Aki ,Sorry for late reply. The problem was actually with the version of owncloud I was using. I updated the owncloud to latest version and now everything works good. Thanks for your help.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.