ownCloud Server 10.10.0 is mostly a bugfix release that takes care of issues found in 10.9.1 but also adds some new functionality. Prominent user facing improvement include:
- Better control of auto-logout,
- some speed-up by reducing database load,
- more meaningful error messages, and
- improved credentials handling wrt. logging,reporting, etc.
- Many bundled apps were updated, most impressive is web 5.4.0
You can read the full ownCloud Server changelog for further details on what has changed.
- RPM & DEB Install package isv:ownCloud:server:10 / owncloud-complete-files
docker run --rm -ti -p 8080:8080 owncloud/server:10.10.0