ownCloud sync - constantly stopping

Expected behaviour

the desktop app Should be synching without prompting for password, this is what the user said:

Hi guys,

*I’ve noticed in the past two months that my ownCloud sync is just stopping and when I try to troubleshoot it it’s asking me to authorize it in the browser. I worked on 12/3 and this is when we discovered that it was happening. *

So, I noticed on Monday that it had stopped again so I re-authorized it on Monday and just noticed that it stopped again and had to do it today …

Actual behavior

Still stopping syncing and is prompting for “authorize”

Steps to reproduce

Can’t reproduce it, that’s the weirdest part, is the only user complaining about that, is behaving as if she has 2FA activated but she hasn’t and no other user, besides we the sys admins, has it.

I really appreciate all your help, she is one of the user that most uses Owncloud, We need to resolve ASAP.

Thanks in advance!

Can please someone help me with this ??

Hey,

when posting a new topic i’m getting the following template shown which seems got omitted by you. I think this is information is asked for a reason. Maybe you can fill out this template so other users are able to help you?

### Expected behaviour
Tell us what should happen

### Actual behaviour
Tell us what happens instead

### Steps to reproduce

### Server configuration
Operating system:

Web server: 

Database:

PHP version:

ownCloud version:

Storage backend (external storage):

### Client configuration
Client version:

Operating system:

OS language:

Qt version used by client package (Linux only, see also Settings dialog):

Client package (From ownCloud or distro) (Linux only):

Installation path of client:

### Logs

Please use Gist (https://gist.github.com/) or a similar code paster for longer
logs.

```Template for output < 10 lines```

1. Client logfile: Output of `owncloud --logwindow` or `owncloud --logfile log.txt`
(On Windows using `cmd.exe`, you might need to first `cd` into the ownCloud directory)
(See also http://doc.owncloud.org/desktop/2.2/troubleshooting.html#client-logfile )

2. Web server error log:

3. Server logfile: ownCloud log (data/owncloud.log):

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.