Page not found after owncloud install on QNAP

Hello Forum,

Steps to reproduce

1. installing Owncloud from v10.8.0.0 to QNAP TS-251A (Firmware: 5.0.0.2055)

Expected behaviour

Actual behaviour

at Click on Owncloud App (:8080/owncloud/) after installing I get a “Page not found” exception

Server configuration

Operating system:
QNAP TS-251A (Firmware: 5.0.0.2055)

Web server:

Database:
I installed MariaDB 10

PHP version:

ownCloud version:
v10.8.0.0

Updated from an older ownCloud or fresh install:
fresh install

Where did you install ownCloud from:

Is there any installation guide, where i can find this problem?

What I already did to solve my problem:
QNAP - restart
reinstall Owncloud
reinstall ContainerStation

I need help, please.

Thanks for the report. We’re sorry that you ran into this issue.

Unfortunately we have no fix for this problem right now. ownCloud itself is started properly on your device (I can reproduce your behavior 100% on multiple devices and ownCloud itself is running fine on these devices). You can check by running curl localhost:11409/status.php on your devices’ CLI.

The problem is that we’re using the proxy of the operating system to expose our ownCloud web interface on :8080/owncloud/. And somehow that proxy just doesn’t do what it is supposed to do.

I’m not sure what happened because our proxy configuration was working fine with previous QTS versions and just stopped working at some point. We’re already in contact with the manufacturer but didn’t get a response so far.

Thank you for answer. Do you know if there is a workaround? I will go on vacation today, so I won’t try a possible workaround for at least a week.

You are right, Owncloud is running (my last try was to install a newser Pre-Release):
[~] # curl localhost:11409/status.php
{“installed”:true,“maintenance”:false,“needsDbUpgrade”:false,“version”:“10.9.1.2”,“versionstring”:“10.9.1”,“edition”:“Community”,“productname”:“ownCloud”}

@Gerlicher we have a new release that fixes the bug and also ships the recent ownCloud 10 version: Release v10.10.0.0 · owncloud/qnap-packaging · GitHub

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.