Password protect autofill issue

Hello, a user is having an issue with sharing folders and files.
When they click the shared link, it sometimes automatically ticks password protect. They can untick it, but it gets ticked again automatically. It doesn’t happen all the time, but does happen often.

Under sharing, Enforced password protection has not been checked and allow sharing is enabled.

Can anyone offer a solution for this?

Hey,

i think the “Development” category doesn’t fit for such support requests / questions.

Maybe you could edit your topic to set the topic to the “Server” category and use the issue template which i’m getting presented when creating a new thread in this “Server” category?

I think others are probably better able to help you if you provide more information about your environment (e.g. operating system, database, database version, specific database configuration). Those are all questions asked in that template which i think are asked for a good reason.

At the moment nearly everything is missing (e.g. possible entries from log files which could be really useful and could show you some hints on the issue), even the ownCloud version you are using (e.g. an outdated ownCloud version could cause this problem).