Place for storing the files / var / www / owncloud / data has expired

Hello! The problem is that the place for storing the files / var / www / owncloud / data has expired - 4TB of network storage is mounted here, but the space is not enough. Is it possible to somehow use 2 network stores under the data directory? Or divide users into 2 repositories? Or somehow combine them to increase space?
If there is another option, please tell me.

Server configuration
“user_ldap” 0.8.0
Operating system: Ubuntu Server 15.10
Web server:Apache/2.4.12
Database:mariaDB 10.0.25
PHP version:PHP 5.6.11
ownCloud version (see ownCloud admin page): ownCloud 10.0.8 (stable)
Updated from an older ownCloud or fresh install:
Special configuration (external storage - nas, external authentication- ldap, reverse proxy - no, server-side-encryption-no):

You could mount an external storage and move your files there.

https://doc.owncloud.com/server/10.0/admin_manual/configuration/files/external_storage_configuration_gui.html?highlight=external%20storage

1 Like

Turned on external storage for yourself. The files in the external storage folder are copied, edited, added, but I cannot delete these files later. Writes “file deletion error”

{"reqId":"pZo1aO00umZCNVr1J8YT","level":3,"time":"2018-10-18T15:14:46+03:00","remoteAddr":"192.168.1.42","user":"FA216187-7453-4240-8A98-9BEFE498D47D","app":"PHP","method":"POST","url":"\/index.php\/apps\/groupalert\/display\/message","message":"Undefined variable: text at \/var\/www\/html\/owncloud\/apps\/groupalert\/lib\/Controller\/FileViewController.php#60"}

Server configuration
Operating system:
“user_ldap” 0.9.1
Operating system: Ubuntu Server 18.04 LTS
Web server:Apache/2.4.29
Database:mariaDB 10.1.34
PHP version:PHP 7.2
ownCloud version (see ownCloud admin page): ownCloud 10.0.10 (stable)
Updated from an older ownCloud or fresh install:
Special configuration (external storage - NAS, external authentication- ldap, reverse proxy - no, server-side-encryption-no):

Can you make sure on the side of the NFS share the permissions are correct?

On the old storage space is over. Made a 12 TB storage. I mount on nfs instead of old. Can I just copy all the files to a new location? How to quickly and correctly move all user files from a strictly storage to a new 12 TB? Can I use the Shadow Copy Service (VSS)? Please advise options