Problem between owncloud and onlyoffice

Hi,

I have a problem between owncloud and onlyoffice. I am sharing a folder with the company’s Active Directory users, but they can’t open the files stored in that folder within OnlyOffice. I get the following error:

{"reqId":"XPjo04ocQcSEGh@WrS44hwAAABg","level":3,"time":"2019-06-06T12:20:04+02:00","remoteAddr":"x.x.x.x","user":"xxxxxxxxx","app":"index","method":"GET","url":"\/owncloud\/index.php\/apps\/onlyoffice\/ajax\/config\/1615184?filePath=%2FDocuments%2Fwerwrwer.xlsx","message":"Exception: {\"Exception\":\"Error\",\"Message\":\"Call to undefined method OC\\\\Share20\\\\Share::getAttributes()\",\"Code\":0,\"Trace\":\"#0 [\\\/var\\\/www\\\/html\\\/owncloud\\\/lib\\\/private\\\/AppFramework\\\/Http\\\/Dispatcher.php(153)](file://var/www/html/owncloud/lib/private/AppFramework/Http/Dispatcher.php(153)): OCA\\\\Onlyoffice\\\\Controller\\\\EditorController->config(1615184, '\\\/Documents\\\/werw...', NULL, false)[file://n%231]\\n#1 [\\\/var\\\/www\\\/html\\\/owncloud\\\/lib\\\/private\\\/AppFramework\\\/Http\\\/Dispatcher.php(85)](file://var/www/html/owncloud/lib/private/AppFramework/Http/Dispatcher.php(85)): OC\\\\AppFramework\\\\Http\\\\Dispatcher->executeController(Object(OCA\\\\Onlyoffice\\\\Controller\\\\EditorController), 'config')[file://n%232]\\n#2 [\\\/var\\\/www\\\/html\\\/owncloud\\\/lib\\\/private\\\/AppFramework\\\/App.php(100)](file://var/www/html/owncloud/lib/private/AppFramework/App.php(100)): OC\\\\AppFramework\\\\Http\\\\Dispatcher->dispatch(Object(OCA\\\\Onlyoffice\\\\Controller\\\\EditorController), 'config')[file://n%233]\\n#3 [\\\/var\\\/www\\\/html\\\/owncloud\\\/lib\\\/private\\\/AppFramework\\\/Routing\\\/RouteActionHandler.php(46)](file://var/www/html/owncloud/lib/private/AppFramework/Routing/RouteActionHandler.php(46)): OC\\\\AppFramework\\\\App::main('OCA\\\\\\\\Onlyoffice\\\\\\\\...', 'config', Object(OC\\\\AppFramework\\\\DependencyInjection\\\\DIContainer), Array)[file://n%234]\\n#4 [\\\/var\\\/www\\\/html\\\/owncloud\\\/lib\\\/private\\\/Route\\\/Router.php(342)](file://var/www/html/owncloud/lib/private/Route/Router.php(342)): OC\\\\AppFramework\\\\Routing\\\\RouteActionHandler->__invoke(Array)[file://n%235]\\n#5 [\\\/var\\\/www\\\/html\\\/owncloud\\\/lib\\\/base.php(909)](file://var/www/html/owncloud/lib/base.php(909)): OC\\\\Route\\\\Router->match('\\\/apps\\\/onlyoffic...')[file://n%236]\\n#6 [\\\/var\\\/www\\\/html\\\/owncloud\\\/index.php(54)](file://var/www/html/owncloud/index.php(54)): OC::handleRequest()[file://n%237]\\n#7 {main}\",\"File\":\"[\\\/var\\\/www\\\/html\\\/owncloud\\\/apps\\\/onlyoffice\\\/controller\\\/editorcontroller.php\](file://var/www/html/owncloud/apps/onlyoffice/controller/editorcontroller.php/)",\"Line\":503}"}

However, it does work when these same files are shared through a public link.

Any ideas?

Thanks

CentOS 7
Owncloud 10.0.10

CentOS 7
OnlyOffice Document Server 5.2.8

+1
I have same problem.

uname -a
Linux 4.15.0-51-generic #55-Ubuntu SMP Wed May 15 14:27:21 UTC 2019 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux

ownCloud 10.0.3 (stable)

ONLYOFFICE 2.2.1

UPD:

I share folders to another users.
All works fine before updating onlyoffice and owncloud from store, not apt-get.

I can edit files only from Admin account. From other users all files in shared folders opens blank.
In users directory all files opens fine.

Hey,

if this issue started when updating the OnlyOffice app then i think it could make sense to open an issue to the developers of this app. As i don’t think that you can reach the app developer in this forums maybe you could post it at https://github.com/ONLYOFFICE/onlyoffice-owncloud/issues

Maybe you could also try the more recent version 10.2.0 of ownCloud as both versions looks quite outdated.

Hello tom2,
with the update to version 10.2.0 of owncloud, the problem has been solved. Thanks for everything.
A greeting.

1 Like

I updated my owncloud and all things starts work fine.
Thanx for support.

1 Like

Hey,

it seems this was an bug in the onlyoffice app https://github.com/ONLYOFFICE/onlyoffice-owncloud/issues/270 causing the app to only support ownCloud 10.2 and later and which got fixed by the app developer to support older versions again: