new here, sorry if what i ask is a stupid question, but an update was available, and i click on update… it worked, but i have a series of errors, some of those i had before too…
[There were problems with the code integrity check. More information…]
I can see a list of file that don’t pass the integrity check… i download and overwrite manually the updater folder (all the list of files are in the updater folder) but same result… what should I do?
- Transactional file locking should be configured to use memory-based locking, not the default slow database-based locking. See the [documentation ]
- Didn’t understand if I should create a memcache or not, i have 6 mb of file but 20k files (all are txt files, and 7 users)
- We recommend to enable system cron as any other cron method has possible performance and reliability implications.
- tried to activate as cron, but an orange ball appear after 20 minutes, telling me something is wrond and not updating in the last 20 mins… so I set it back to Ajax
- The “Strict-Transport-Security” HTTP header is not configured to at least “15552000” seconds. For enhanced security we recommend enabling HSTS as described in our [security tips]
- didn’t understand anything about this…
can someone help me or at least guide me to some page where all those problem are explained?
Thank you very much in advance