Problem upload data via FTP

Good morning, I installed on my vsftpd home server, and configured to load the data. I entered my owncloud data folder, found my user and uploaded some files. When I load my own web via web I can see this data, but now a problem arises ... I can not delete the data, even selecting it does not show the delete button ... how can I do?

hi, do you have the correct permissions?

I gave the command: chmod -R 755 /mnt/data

the path that I follow, via filezilla, instead is this: /mnt/data/Gian/files
moreover, the files uploaded via FTP remain visible and downloadable if I access the web, even if I always delete them from filezilla...

can you execute a "files scan" occ command for that user?

This command? sudo -u www-data php occ files:scan --all

Starting scan for user 1 out of 1 (Gian)

+---------+-------+--------------+
| Folders | Files | Elapsed time |
| 13141 | 40127 | 01:00:52 |

ok, I gave chmod 777 to set permissions ... files are uploaded via FTP but I do not have the option to delete them, Moreover, once you have uploaded a specific file it is not immediately visible ... to see it I should start uploading via the web

but I still find the problem of not being able to delete files from the web and not to see them immediately after loading but, having to try to upload via the web to be able to view them ... nobody can tell me anything?

We are currently working of ftp integration in owncloud and will provide you with feedback as soon as we have some.

FTP is just not that popular with users so it's not the hot new thing that everybody wants to use :slight_smile: