Problem with app owncloud desktop and android

Hello guys,
i have a problem to connection on my app owncloud.
On my desktop app i have error " broken connection" http://prntscr.com/j3thy7 and on my android app have error "wrong credentials".
The access on browser work fine.
In owncloud.log i see this error:
{"reqId":"f9f6d08f-50b3-4cee-b557-81a859f333b8","level":0,"time":"2018-04-11T13:21:53+00:00","remoteAddr":"xxxxxxxxx","user":"--","app":"webdav","method":"PROPFIND","url":"\/remote.php\/webdav\/","message":"Exception: {\"Message\":\"HTTP\\/1.1 401 No 'Authorization: Basic' header found. Either the client didn't send one, or the server is misconfigured, No 'Authorization: Basic' header found. Either the client didn't send one, or the server is misconfigured\",\"Exception\":\"Sabre\\DAV\\Exception\\NotAuthenticated\",\"Code\":0,\"Trace\":\"#0 [internal function]: Sabre\\DAV\\Auth\\Plugin->beforeMethod(Object(Sabre\\HTTP\\Request), Object(Sabre\\HTTP\\Response))\n#1 \\/home\\/bertina\\/public_html\\/cloud\\/lib\\/composer\\/sabre\\/event\\/lib\\/EventEmitterTrait.php(105): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)\n#2 \\/home\\/bertina\\/public_html\\/cloud\\/lib\\/composer\\/sabre\\/dav\\/lib\\/DAV\\/Server.php(466): Sabre\\Event\\EventEmitter->emit('beforeMethod', Array)\n#3 \\/home\\/bertina\\/public_html\\/cloud\\/lib\\/composer\\/sabre\\/dav\\/lib\\/DAV\\/Server.php(254): Sabre\\DAV\\Server->invokeMethod(Object(Sabre\\HTTP\\Request), Object(Sabre\\HTTP\\Response))\n#4 \\/home\\/bertina\\/public_html\\/cloud\\/apps\\/dav\\/appinfo\\/v1\\/webdav.php(63): Sabre\\DAV\\Server->exec()\n#5 \\/home\\/bertina\\/public_html\\/cloud\\/remote.php(165): require_once('\\/home\\/bertina\\/p...')\n#6 {main}\",\"File\":\"\\/home\\/bertina\\/public_html\\/cloud\\/lib\\/composer\\/sabre\\/dav\\/lib\\/DAV\\/Auth\\/Plugin.php\",\"Line\":168,\"User\":false}"}

i can't understand how solve.

Someone can help me?

Hi,

there is a form that you can fill out. With the information from this form it's much more probable that someone will be able to help you.

If you don't like the form, then provide the informations about your setup your way.

I can only speak for myself, but I can't do anything with just this error message.