Rainloop settings not showing on personal page

help

Hi, since yesterday my rainloop settings is missing from the personal page. On my personal page there was a section for rainloop where I could add login details to automatically log in, but this section is no longer available. I can still see the rainloop settings on the admin page.

I tried disabling/re-enable rainloop
I downloaded a copy from the app store and replaced the rainloop folder on my server

Server configuration
Operating system: Linux
Web server: Shared hositng
MySQL Version: 10.0.27-MariaDB
PHP version: 5.6.25
ownCloud version :9.1.0

Integrity status for oC9+
No errors have been found.

Hi,

as this doesn't happen out of the blue a first starting point would be to gather / research whats changed in your environment from yesterday to the day before.

I installed owncloud yesterday morning. I installed rainloop, email, contracts & calendar. Rainloop worked fine. I uploaded some contacts and that was all. I can reinstall owncloud altogether, but I don't want to have to reinstall it every second day.

Hi,

still you need to see what was changed between the working and the not working state of Rainloop. Everything else are just guessing games :confused:

Maybe disable some 3rdparty apps or similar.

Is there a way to see all changes made? I checked the log file, but it only shows errors not installations or changes

There is no such logging done. But i think as an admin it should be possible to know which changes are done at an own server.

Well if stating that I (as admin) did not make any changes except upload contacts is not sufficient and there is no log to check if any background activity was running then I assume I will not be able to find a solution here.

You can report a bug to the app developer of that app. Maybe he knows whats wrong here:

https://github.com/RainLoop/rainloop-webmail/issues

If you check the "Automatically login with ownCloud user credentials" checkbox in the Admin page, it will automatically hide the "RainLoop Webmail" settings section in the "Personal" settings page.

Thank you for the reply.

I reinstalled ownCloud and did not check the "Automatically login with ownCloud user credentials" checkbox the second time. Thus it isn't a problem anymore.

But it is always good to know what caused it.