Relocation problem - problème de réinstallation

Good morning, everyone,

I tried a new installation of Owncloud 10.0.10 as follows:
I would have liked to relaunch the use of Owncloud for an association. I am, unfortunately, caught up in time.

but it crashes.

By FTP I saved the "DATA" folder of Owncloud
by FTP I completely deleted the contents of the Owncloud folder
by FTP I replaced the content of this Owncloud folder with the latest uncompressed version (10.0.10)
in Firefox at the Owncloud start page, I had to create a new root user
    I also indicated the existing database with login and mdp
Then clicked on "Complete installation"

A new window will appear indicating that you need to update.

At the update I get an error message:

In the process of being updated to version 10.0.10

OC\RepairException: Upgrade is not possible

Repair Warning: You have incompatible or missing apps enabled that could not be found or updated via the marketplace. 
        Repair Warning: Please install or update the following apps manually or disable them with: occ app:disable activity occ app:disable calendar occ app:disable contacts occ app:disable documents occ app:disable files_pdfviewer occ app:disable files_texteditor occ app:disable files_videoviewer occ app:disable gallery occ app:disable search_lucene occ app:disable updater 
        Repair warning: For manually updating, see https://doc.owncloud.org/server/10.0/go.php?to=admin-marketplace-apps 

Detailed logs

Preparation of the update
Setting the logging level to "debugging"
Maintenance mode activated
Repair Warning: You have incompatible or missing apps enabled that could not be found or updated via the marketplace.
Repair Warning: Please install or update the following apps manually or disable them with: occ app:disable activity occ app:disable calendar occ app:disable contacts occ app:disable documents occ app:disable files_pdfviewer occ app:disable files_texteditor occ app:disable files_videoviewer occ app:disable gallery occ app:disable search_lucene occ app:disable updater
Repair warning: For manually updating, see https://doc.owncloud.org/server/10.0/go.php?to=admin-marketplace-apps

My questions:

is it not possible to use the existing database?

Is there a list of Owncloud databases? This will allow me to delete them and start over.

thank you for your help
Best regards
Rodyste

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator

En français:

Bonjour à tous,

j’ai tenté une nouvelle installation d’Owncloud 10.0.10 de la façon suivante:
J’aurais aimé pour relancer l’utilisation d’Owncloud pour une association. Je suis, malheureusement, pris par le temps.

mais ça plante.

Par FTP j'ai sauvegardé le dossier "DATA" de Owncloud
par FTP j'ai supprimer complètement le contenu du dossier Owncloud
par FTP j'ai remplacé le contenu de ce dossier Owncloud par la dernière version décompressée (10.0.10)
dans Firefox à la page de démarrage de Owncloud, j'ai dû créer un nouvel utilisateur root
    J'ai aussi indiqué la base de donnée existante avec login et mdp
Puis cliqué sur "Terminé l'installation"

Une nouvelle fenêtre s’affiche qui indique qu’il faut mettre à jour.

A la mise à jour j’ai un message d’erreur:

`En cours de mise à jour vers la version 10.0.10

Avertissement de réparation :You have incompatible or missing apps enabled that could not be found or updated via the marketplace. 
        Avertissement de réparation :Please install or update the following apps manually or disable them with: occ app:disable activity occ app:disable calendar occ app:disable contacts occ app:disable documents occ app:disable files_pdfviewer occ app:disable files_texteditor occ app:disable files_videoviewer occ app:disable gallery occ app:disable search_lucene occ app:disable updater 
        Avertissement de réparation :For manually updating, see https://doc.owncloud.org/server/10.0/go.php?to=admin-marketplace-apps 

Journaux détaillés

Préparation de la mise à jour
Réglage du niveau de journalisation à "déboguage"
Mode de maintenance activé
Avertissement de réparation :You have incompatible or missing apps enabled that could not be found or updated via the marketplace.
Avertissement de réparation :Please install or update the following apps manually or disable them with: occ app:disable activity occ app:disable calendar occ app:disable contacts occ app:disable documents occ app:disable files_pdfviewer occ app:disable files_texteditor occ app:disable files_videoviewer occ app:disable gallery occ app:disable search_lucene occ app:disable updater
Avertissement de réparation :For manually updating, see https://doc.owncloud.org/server/10.0/go.php?to=admin-marketplace-apps
OC\RepairException: Upgrade is not possible`

Mes questions:

n’est-il pas possible d’utiliser la base de données existante ?

existe-t-il un liste des bases de données d’Owncloud ? cela me permettrai des les supprimer et de recommencer à zéro.

merci pour votre aide
Cordiales salutations
Rodyste

If you use an existing db with contents, then it’s an upgrade, not a fresh install. You have to disable the apps mentioned in the update log.

1 Like

Hello and thank you for your answer.
so I started from scratch with a new database.

Bonjour et merci pour votre réponse.
je suis donc reparti à zéro avec une nouvelle base de données.

Rodyste