Security errors

Hello, is there anyone able to help solve problem problems without sending me to the documentation because it takes weeks to read.:
getenv("PATH"), Transactional file locking should be configured to use memory-based locking, not slow, database-based default locking. Files Failed to Pass Integrity Check, The HTTP "X-XSS-Protection" header is not configured to be equal to "1; mode = block" potentially creating a security and privacy risk. It is therefore recommended to adjust this parameter. The "X-Content-Type-Options" HTTP header is not configured to be equal to "nosniff", potentially creating a security and privacy risk, The HTTP "X-Robots-Tag" header is not configured to be equal to "none" potentially creating a security and privacy risk. It is therefore recommended to adjust this parameter, The HTTP "X-Frame-Options" header is not configured to be equal to "SAMEORIGIN" potentially creating a security and privacy risk. It is therefore recommended to adjust this parameter., HTTP header "X-Download-Options" is not configured to be equal to "noopen" potentially creating a security and privacy risk. It is therefore recommended to adjust this parameter., The "X-Permitted-Cross-Domain-Policies" HTTP header is not configured to be equal to "none", potentially creating a security and privacy risk. It is therefore recommended to adjust this parameter., The HTTP "Strict-Transport-Security" header is not configured to "15552000" seconds

I don't think that postings like this will work here.

I do not speak good English and I use google translation :frowning:

These are all webserver configuration issues. Please try to understand what this is about and how to configure your web server properly. Google or any other search engine shall help.

I searched for weeks, I looked at the documentation but I found nothing. In my web host I do not have access to the configuration of the server, I can just adjust php parameters in a file which is at the root of the site. It is a pity that we can not adjust all this since the dashboard of owncloud and it is also a shame that we are obliged to look for the origin of errors, I feel that the application is not finished. In any case it goes far beyond my capabilities.

If you don't have access to the configuration of the server then you can read for a more weeks without any success. :slight_smile:

Its probably time to contact your hosting provider which should be able to correctly configure your webserver if you point them to the documentation of owncloud.