Security & setup warnings after updating to lastest ver

Hello Owncloud community
I update my owncloud server to the the lastest ver today, and after that I get errors after login

• It was not possible to execute the cronjob via CLI. The following technical errors have appeared:
  1. Your Data directory is invalid Please check that the data directory contains a file “.ocdata” in its root.
  2. Cannot write into “config” directory This can usually be fixed by giving the webserver write access to the config directory.
  • Cannot write into “config” directory This can usually be fixed by giving the webserver write access to the config directory.

Your Data directory is not writable by ownCloud Permissions can usually be fixed by giving the webserver write access to the root directory.

Some files have not passed the integrity check. Further information on how to resolve this issue can be found in our

The “Strict-Transport-Security” HTTP header is not configured to at least “15552000” seconds. For enhanced security we recommend enabling HSTS as described in our

any suggestions?

Hey,

Which upgrade guide did you follow?
How is your system set up?
Are you using:

• the appliance?
  • docker?
    OR
  • plain lamp stack?

You didn’t fill out the post template, we would already have all of this information if you did…

Perhaps there was a symlink to your data directory before, that is now missing?
If you did a manual upgrade, did you follow this guide and follow the permissions step?

1 Like

Hello,
I follow the manual upgrade and I use the appliance on ubuntu
actually it works fine now, but I still have those wanrring

• Your Data directory is invalid Please check that the data directory contains a file “.ocdata” in its root.
    Cannot write into “config” directory This can usually be fixed
    Your Data directory is not writable by ownCloud Permissions can usually be fixed by

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.