Server Error after submit login

Hello guys, I installed a new version of Owncloud.... The deal is when I create new user and try to log, I got a server error:

https://drive.contabilizeagora.com/
User: suporte
Password: 123456789

Server Internal Error

Please contact the server administrator if this error reappears multiple times and include the technical details below in your report.
More details can be found in the server log.

Detalhes técnicos

Endereço Remoto: 191.241.166.13
ID do Pedido: WnnF9LstscIABmnqmJ0AAAAS

SERVER LOG:
Log: {"reqId":"Wnm877stscIABTRHk48AAAAD","level":3,"time":"2018-02-06T14:34:24+00:00","remoteAddr":"187.45.177.18","user":"suporte","app":"index","method":"GET","url":"\/index.php\/apps\/files\/","message":"Exception: {\"Exception\":\"OCP\\Files\\NotFoundException\",\"Message\":\"\",\"Code\":0,\"Trace\":\"#0 \\/home\\/conta963\\/drive.contabilizeagora.com\\/apps\\/files\\/lib\\/Controller\\/ViewController.php(132): OC_Helper::getStorageInfo('\\/', false)\n#1 \\/home\\/conta963\\/drive.contabilizeagora.com\\/apps\\/files\\/lib\\/Controller\\/ViewController.php(203): OCA\\Files\\Controller\\ViewController->getStorageInfo()\n#2 [internal function]: OCA\\Files\\Controller\\ViewController->index('', '', NULL)\n#3 \\/home\\/conta963\\/drive.contabilizeagora.com\\/lib\\/private\\/AppFramework\\/Http\\/Dispatcher.php(159): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)\n#4 \\/home\\/conta963\\/drive.contabilizeagora.com\\/lib\\/private\\/AppFramework\\/Http\\/Dispatcher.php(89): OC\\AppFramework\\Http\\Dispatcher->executeController(Object(OCA\\Files\\Controller\\ViewController), 'index')\n#5 \\/home\\/conta963\\/drive.contabilizeagora.com\\/lib\\/private\\/AppFramework\\/App.php(103): OC\\AppFramework\\Http\\Dispatcher->dispatch(Object(OCA\\Files\\Controller\\ViewController), 'index')\n#6 \\/home\\/conta963\\/drive.contabilizeagora.com\\/lib\\/private\\/AppFramework\\/Routing\\/RouteActionHandler.php(46): OC\\AppFramework\\App::main('ViewController', 'index', Object(OC\\AppFramework\\DependencyInjection\\DIContainer), Array)\n#7 [internal function]: OC\\AppFramework\\Routing\\RouteActionHandler->_invoke(Array)\n#8 \\/home\\/conta963\\/drive.contabilizeagora.com\\/lib\\/private\\/Route\\/Router.php(342): calluser_func(Object(OC\\AppFramework\\Routing\\RouteActionHandler), Array)\n#9 \\/home\\/conta963\\/drive.contabilizeagora.com\\/lib\\/base.php(913): OC\\Route\\Router->match('\\/apps\\/files\\/')\n#10 \\/home\\/conta963\\/drive.contabilizeagora.com\\/index.php(55): OC::handleRequest()\n#11 {main}\",\"File\":\"\\/home\\/conta963\\/drive.contabilizeagora.com\\/lib\\/private\\/legacy\\/helper.php\",\"Line\":570}"}

Id do pedido: Wnm877stscIABTRHk48AAAAD

Any clue for this? i've been looking for hours...

thanks in advance..

you can search the log file of owncloud with this ID and get more informations

how did you install owncloud?

thanks i did know about the search, i installed under softaculous in cPanel.... strange because this my second installation the other one I installed and works fine... but this one i'm getting this error....

I did NOT know about the search... but I tried to google Wnm877stscIABTRHk48AAAAD and I didnt find nothing about.... thanks

No, you don't google the ID, you search for it in your ownCloud log file.

I found the file owncloud.log file in the data folder.

{"reqId":"Wntj-rstscIABIUAGXMAAAAK","level":3,"time":"2018-02-07T20:39:26+00:00","remoteAddr":"191.241.167.254","user":"suporte","app":"index","method":"GET","url":"\/index.php\/apps\/files\/","message":"Exception: {\"Exception\":\"OCP\\Files\\NotFoundException\",\"Message\":\"\",\"Code\":0,\"Trace\":\"#0 \\/home\\/conta963\\/drive.contabilizeagora.com\\/apps\\/files\\/lib\\/Controller\\/ViewController.php(132): OC_Helper::getStorageInfo('\\/', false)\n#1 \\/home\\/conta963\\/drive.contabilizeagora.com\\/apps\\/files\\/lib\\/Controller\\/ViewController.php(203): OCA\\Files\\Controller\\ViewController->getStorageInfo()\n#2 [internal function]: OCA\\Files\\Controller\\ViewController->index('', '', NULL)\n#3 \\/home\\/conta963\\/drive.contabilizeagora.com\\/lib\\/private\\/AppFramework\\/Http\\/Dispatcher.php(159): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)\n#4 \\/home\\/conta963\\/drive.contabilizeagora.com\\/lib\\/private\\/AppFramework\\/Http\\/Dispatcher.php(89): OC\\AppFramework\\Http\\Dispatcher->executeController(Object(OCA\\Files\\Controller\\ViewController), 'index')\n#5 \\/home\\/conta963\\/drive.contabilizeagora.com\\/lib\\/private\\/AppFramework\\/App.php(103): OC\\AppFramework\\Http\\Dispatcher->dispatch(Object(OCA\\Files\\Controller\\ViewController), 'index')\n#6 \\/home\\/conta963\\/drive.contabilizeagora.com\\/lib\\/private\\/AppFramework\\/Routing\\/RouteActionHandler.php(46): OC\\AppFramework\\App::main('ViewController', 'index', Object(OC\\AppFramework\\DependencyInjection\\DIContainer), Array)\n#7 [internal function]: OC\\AppFramework\\Routing\\RouteActionHandler->_invoke(Array)\n#8 \\/home\\/conta963\\/drive.contabilizeagora.com\\/lib\\/private\\/Route\\/Router.php(342): calluser_func(Object(OC\\AppFramework\\Routing\\RouteActionHandler), Array)\n#9 \\/home\\/conta963\\/drive.contabilizeagora.com\\/lib\\/base.php(913): OC\\Route\\Router->match('\\/apps\\/files\\/')\n#10 \\/home\\/conta963\\/drive.contabilizeagora.com\\/index.php(55): OC::handleRequest()\n#11 {main}\",\"File\":\"\\/home\\/conta963\\/drive.contabilizeagora.com\\/lib\\/private\\/legacy\\/helper.php\",\"Line\":570}"}

but is the same thing i posted before.... There is any clue why is it happening??

thanks

drive.contabilizeagora.com

is that the address of your external storage?

if yes - maybe you should check the credentials.