Steps to reproduce
- Create a folder ( parent )
- Create a sub-folder ( parent/child1 )
- Create two differents groups (grp1 / grp2)
- Sharing the first (parent) folder to the two groups (grp1+grp2)
- Sharing the second folder (child1) only to the 1rst group (grp1)
All members of grp1 and grp2 have access to the parent folder
Only the member of the group 1 have access to the 2nd folder
The member of grp1 and grp2 have access to the folder.
ownCloud version: (see ownCloud admin page)
Updated from an older ownCloud or fresh install:
Where did you install ownCloud from:
Are you using external storage, if yes which one: no
I don’t know if its possible to manage access like a server who we can allowing/blocking access to specific user/groups.
My idea is to create a main folder who all will have access but, for all child folder under the parent, i will administrate if the user/group can have access or not.
I don’t find the way to do that Can you help me ?
Thanks in advance !