[SOLVED] Integrity check fails after update from 9.0.1 to 9.0.4

[SOLUTION]: I forced FileZilla to upload in "binary" mode in Edit > Settings > File Types > Transfer and now the errors are gone.

Hello,

Code Integrity Check reports problems with INVALID_HASH after update from 9.0.1 to 9.0.4.

I performed a manual update and checked the Knowledge Bas but even after re-uploading the mentioned files 3 times with FileZilla the errors persist:

Results
=======
- core
_ - INVALID_HASH_
_ - core/doc/admin/_sources/configuration_files/collaborative_documents_configuration.txt_
_ - core/doc/admin/_static/img/note_pencil.svg_
_ - core/doc/admin/_static/img/warning.svg_
_ - core/doc/admin/_static/style.css_
_ - core/fonts/LICENSE.txt_
_ - core/vendor/jquery-migrate/jquery-migrate.js_
_ - core/vendor/jquery-migrate/jquery-migrate.min.js_
_ - core/vendor/jsTimezoneDetect/jstz.js_
- filesexternal_
_ - INVALID_HASH_
_ - 3rdparty/Dropbox/API.php_
- filestexteditor_
_ - INVALID_HASH_
_ - js/vendor/ace/src-noconflict/mode-diff.js_

Could someone be so kind to give me a hint on how to solve this? Is this "critical" or will my installation work with these errors?

I wasn't even able to simply find some of the files ja the last one in js/vendor (didn't find the path).

Thanks in advance!

Cheers Flexxo0815

Hi,

as you already have seen the issue is the FTP binary vs. ASCII transfer mode as also stated in the documentation:

When using a FTP client to upload those files make sure it is using the Binary transfer mode instead of the ASCII transfer mode.

https://doc.owncloud.org/server/9.1/admin_manual/issues/code_signing.html#fixing-invalid-code-integrity-messages