The library ldap is not available owncloud?

Hil to all. i have installed owncloud 10.0 on ubuntu server 16.04 LTS . everything is working fine but now i have one task to do but i dont know how to come forward. i wanto to use LDAP integration app of owncloud . i installed this app but i see this error "This app can not be installed because the following dependencies are not met:The library ldap is not available." after this error i tried to find some solution and so i installed "sudo apt-get install php-ldap -y" . After installation i restart my ubuntu server but i am still getting this error. Also when i go on option of "user -authentication" in owncloud i see this error "Warnin: Php-modul for LDAP is not installed " but as i told i installed it. Can anyone know the solution. Thanks

Hi,

can you try this? if you have php 7

sudo apt-get install php7.0-ldap

2 Likes

hallo. i tried this already. yes i am running php7. from last 4 hours i am trying evrything but invain

hallo. i tried this already. yes i am running php7. from last 4 hours .i want to use this ldap module for owncloud ldap integration app

You tried this - what was the result?

1 Like

Thanks man its working now. how can i mark this as solved. Thanks again you really take me out of shit situation.

just for the information, iā€™m also activated ldap in my owncloud which is installed on cpanel, I only to do is request activated ldap php module to the hoster, and your owncloud LDAP will be running smooth

thanks Dmitry work it :heart_eyes: