Token not found

help

#1

I messed up with my db on the server and after a restore I cannot sync with the Desktop client anymore. I get an Error 500, Log says “token xxx does not exist”. I already tried to clear the oc_authtoken table in hope everything would be created fresh, no success.

Change the password, logout an login again and even remove the account and setup again does also not help…


#2

jiji, sounds like something i did myself

try
./occ migrations:execute oauth2 20170329194544


Token not found
#3

Hi choco,

I tried this with no success… I deleted the dbase completely and restored again, now it’s working again…