Two missing files after upgrading to Owncloud 10.12.2.1

After upgrading to Owncloud 10.12.2.1, as usual, a message appears on files which are no longer needed. All these files have been removed now.

However, now we get a message on 2 files which are not present. It doesn’t seem to affect Owncloud because we can still use it. I generated a Config report but this only confirms 2 files are missing. We are using an Ubuntu 20 webserver and we always install updates as soon as they are available. I checked the update file we used for the update but the 2 files are not there. How can we solve this. The error message reads:

Technical information

The following list covers which files have failed the integrity check. Please read
the previous linked documentation to learn more about the errors and how to fix
them.

Results

• richdocuments
    • FILE_MISSING
      • .drone/cancelBuilds.sh
      • .php-cs-fixer.dist.php

You can safely ignore those files because they’re for development. They shouldn’t be in the signature file though. In any case, they won’t affect the app behavior in any way.

You can check if there is a new version of the richdocuments app and install it. The alternative is to ignore the app signature (Config.php Parameters :: ownCloud Documentation should work) although you should remove that configuration the next time you upgrade that app

Hey,

i think this could be also an issue in the release process of the app and i think it can’t be solved by a user.

I think it maybe could make sense to let the app developer know of this problem: Issues · owncloud/richdocuments · GitHub

The issue was resolved by downloading the latest version of the app. After extracting the files I copied the 2 missing files to the subdirectories mentioned earlier. The app was already installed but 2 files were missing.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.