Ubuntu 14.04 to 16.04 release-upgrade problem

Hello, I am running OC 9.1.3 and Ubuntu 14.04 ... When I ran "release-upgrade" and upgraded my server to Ubuntu 16.04 it killed my OC instance. So what I have done:

1, I had to fix config in apache2 first to set right path:
ln -s /etc/apache2/conf-available/owncloud.conf /etc/apache2/conf-enabled/
2, When I access https://myserver/owncloud it was showing blank php code, so I had to install php7 again:
sudo apt install php libapache2-mod-php php7.0-mbstring
3, PHP is running now, php -v
PHP 7.0.13-0ubuntu0.16.04.1 (cli) ( NTS )
4, When I acces OC page again, It shows blank empy page without any error. I can't see any errors in log. What should I do next to fix my OC instance? I was looking to similar forum posts but there is no clear solution.

Thank you

A blank / empty page means an "internal server error" which is definitely logged somewhere in your logfiles. Please try to find the matching error to your problem.

Without that log entry its not possible to guess where the problem is and so its not possible to help here.

Logs should be in datadirectory/owncloud.log right? This log is empty.
/var/log/apache2/error.log is also empty (just some service restart logs)
php-errorrs-log is also empty

Edit: Ok, I had to reinstall mysql-server ... it connects me to OC instance with visible internal error, hurray, Have to figure out how to continue in fixing ...

Well, I had to install php7.0-ldap to get it working with LDAP. It seems it is working now. Thanks