Unable to execute OCC on shared host

Unable to execute OCC on shared host/Bluehost in the normal manner. My shared host doesn't allow sudo as the web server account.

php56s occ list

Set-Cookie: oc2df3dadbfa=17jq3mihq26ke2eekvtpn1pd64; path=/; HttpOnly
Expires: Thu, 19 Nov 1981 08:52:00 GMT
Cache-Control: no-store, no-cache, must-revalidate, post-check=0, pre-check=0
Pragma: no-cache
Set-Cookie: oc_sessionPassphrase=mSBqLlC5dZ9%2BUhC6s7h5FxBaf9KbHXqEBK4Kwhb7BiQj5ebbeCY7Bn4llutRC4P2e6Ob4BZOy8QirOLI%2FoABf%2B98%2BgSQ2MraHi7hYy86qfh%2FgmUjVG9y%2FXYpkx%2FACAG7; path=/; httponly
Content-Security-Policy:default-src 'self'; script-src 'self' 'unsafe-eval'; style-src 'self' 'unsafe-inline'; frame-src *; img-src * data: blob:; font-src 'self' data:; media-src *; connect-src *
X-XSS-Protection: 1; mode=block
X-Content-Type-Options: nosniff
X-Frame-Options: Sameorigin
X-Robots-Tag: none
X-Download-Options: noopen
X-Permitted-Cross-Domain-Policies: none
Content-type: text/html; charset=UTF-8

This script can be run from the command line only

Server configuration
Operating system: Linux 3.12.50-39.ELK6.x86_64 #1 SMP Mon Nov 2 03:10:26 CST 2015 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux
Web server: Apache I think
Database: mysql
PHP version: 5.6.24
ownCloud version (see ownCloud admin page): 9.1.1
Updated from an older ownCloud or fresh install: Both
Special configuration (external storage, external authentication, reverse proxy, server-side-encryption): None

Integrity status for oC9+

Integrity checker has been disabled. Integrity cannot be verified.

Hi,

the main issue why you're having the issue here is that your php command line is using the wrong SAPI. If you're creating a file called "test.php" with the following content:

<?php
print(php_sapi_name()."\n");
?>

and running:

php56s test.php

you're getting the current used SAPI. In my case i'm getting:

cli

and you're probably getting something different. To fix your issue you need to find the correct binary which is giving you cli. Maybe contact the support of your hoster about that as they are mostly know their environment and can guide you to the correct binary.

I get cli from php-cli. But, I get this with occ.

Warning: require_once(__DIR__/console.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home2/boydhana/public_html/cloud.boydhanaleiako.me/occ on line 11

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '__DIR__/console.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear:/usr/share/php') in /home2/boydhana/public_html/cloud.boydhanaleiako.me/occ on line 11

But php-cli is apparently only running at 5.2....

So, yes. This is your issue then. The recommendation here stays the same:

We can't guess from remove which binaries (especially such uncommon ones like php56s) your hoster is using.