Untrusted Domain after update to 10.13.2

Hi All

I am not an IT professional, so to speak, and am learning as I go, so bear with me.

Here is the situation:
I am using the owncloud appliance (UCS). Only in a LAN setting.
In the past after a major update I ran into the issue of trying to access owncloud from an untrusted domain. I found the instructions for adding the domain to config.php and everything was great.
Recently, I upgraded to 10.13.1. I had to once again update config.php but then everything worked.
Since I was on a roll, I went ahead and upgraded to 10.13.2.
Once again, when attempting to login, there was the warning about logging in from an untrusted domain.
I checked config.php but the correct domain was already there.
I added the trusted domains to docker-compose.yml.
In the appcenter settings the correct domain is listed.
For good measure, I went through the process of setting the app settings domain via CLI.
Yet, somehow, univention-app shell owncloud occ config:system:get trusted_domains still returns the default UCS domain rather than the one I have set.
Access via IP address works. However, at some point in the past I switched to using a domain name to make is easier to administer since I can simply set my router to resolve to one IP address or another. I am just curious why it is not working.
Any help would be appreciated.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.