Update 10 impossible - databas too big

Hello, everybody. I would like to update my server. Since my database is too big for the normal process, I tried to update it via the command console with Linux. I unpacked the packages and wanted to do the update with the command:
sudo -u http /usr/local/bin/php56 -f occ upgrade
Only then does the error message appear
An unhandled exception has been thrown: exception ‘Doctrine\DBAL\DBALException’ with message ‘Failed to connect to the database: An exception occured in driver: could not find driver’ in /volume1/web/owncloud/lib/private/db/connection.php:54
Can anyone help me?

**Web server: NAS apache

**PHP version: 7.0

**ownCloud version: 9.1.8.2

**Updated from an older ownCloud or fresh install: Update (auf einem NAS von Synology)

Are you using encryption: nein/no

• please add your config.php to your original post ( you can edit it )

• execute the upgrade command with -vvv option for more output

• what is the -f option in your upgrade command?

• make sure your db is running and you can connect to it with the credentials written in your config.php

This does not make sense. If you have php 7.0 why are you using /usr/local/bin/php56 to execute occ commands?

Hey,

i think this is a really good question and the posted fact is very likely the reason for this missing PHP module:

In my opinion using the search function before posting a new thread should have shown similar topics where help was already given:

1 Like