Version 5.4 of ONLYOFFICE Online Editors is already available for all ownCloud users.
A brief overview of new features:
- Chart elements customization;
- Enhanced Document info in all the editors (adding title, subject, comment, author);
- Inserting watermarks in docs;
- Print areas in documents and presentations;
- New tabs in the spreadsheet editor - Formula and Data (with Group/Ungroup features);
- Spellchecker in sheets;
- Headers & Footers in spreadsheets and presentations;
- Adding numbers, date and time on slides.
Find the full change log in the blog article.
With the updated ONLYOFFICE connector for ownCloud (available in the ownCloud Marketplace), users get:
- ‘Save as’ option that allows saving your documents in the desired format to any folder within ownCloud;
- Ability to insert images stored in ownCloud;
- Mail Merge feature;
- Support for Locale settings within ONLYOFFICE editors by specifying those for the whole ownCloud;
- Connection to the Demo Server that allows testing the online editors without an actual installation of ONLYOFFICE Document Server.
More info in the official blogpost.
Besides, in the recently released ONLYOFFICE Documents app for iOS (v.5.0) and Android (3.0 beta) you can connect ownCloud via WebDAV and edit documents directly from the app.