Upgrade from 10.0.3 to .4 failed - need some help

I am looking for some help. my upgrade failed. i need someone who can login to my vps and have a look? thanks

okay, i managed to get it upgraded and now i have these warnings:

The PHP module 'fileinfo' is missing. We strongly recommend to enable this module to get best results with mime-type detection.
Transactional file locking should be configured to use memory-based locking, not the default slow database-based locking. See the documentation :arrow_upper_right: for more information.
We recommend to enable system cron as any other cron method has possible performance and reliability implications.
Some files have not passed the integrity check. Further information on how to resolve this issue can be found in our documentation. (List of invalid files… / Rescan…)
The "Strict-Transport-Security" HTTP header is not configured to at least "15552000" seconds. For enhanced security we recommend enabling HSTS as described in our security tips.

installed fileinfo.php :slight_smile:

Does this mean i should delete this error log file?

Technical information

The following list covers which files have failed the integrity check. Please read
the previous linked documentation to learn more about the errors and how to fix
them.

Results

• core
    • EXTRA_FILE
      • error_log

Raw output

Array
(
[core] => Array
(
[EXTRA_FILE] => Array
(
[error_log] => Array
(
[expected] =>
[current] => d1ad1e82ec2cbaeccd1bdca91323c861167f08afa719661ba29439560b66e234fed2b9e4f2cca9ec3a47fe73059484f2b29819d6d94cba8c2cd13506e4564310
)

)

)

)

At least we don't expect this to be there. Is that the apache error log? It should not be written there.

not sure, i'm a beginner level with this. It may be a result of the first failed upgrade attempt.

Also do you know where I find the owncloud.log ? its up to 16 GB in size and i need to delete it.

Thanks!

I am a noob.. I'll keep researching. im sure ill figure it out soon. kind need someone to tune my server. setup the mem cache and set log file size limit / rotate. does anyone offer help or where can i hire affordable support? thanks!