Upgrading from 9.0.10 to 9.1.8 and then 10.0.10, calendar and contacts apps issue/questions

Hello,

I will upgrade from OC 9.0.10 to OC10.0.10. Before doing that I’m doing some tests on a test VM which is a copy of the production system. It worked quite well but I’ve some questions/issues:

• As explained in the upgrade documentation I started with ./occ dav:migrate-addressbooks and dav:migrate-calendars.
  • I upgraded from 9.0.10 to 9.0.11. After this, the Calendar and Contacts App have been disabled and I can’t find it in the “Applications” menu. Is it normal ? I understand that using the dav:migrate-* moves from the apps to the core. Is it correct ? Does it means the contacts/calendar apps are not required anymore ?
  • Then I upgraded from 9.0.11 to 9.1.8. Still no Calendar and Contacts App available.
  • Finally I do the upgrade from 9.1.8 to 10.0.10 and finally I can install Calendar and Contacts apps.
  • However I can’t access the calendar, there is an issue which can be solved by manually doing:
    ALTER TABLE oc_dav_shares ADD publicuri VARCHAR(255) NOT NULL AFTER principaluri; (found here: https://github.com/owncloud/core/issues/27754). As this issue has been closed in 2017, I was wondering why it still occures.

Does it means that I can’t stay at 9.1.8 but should definitely migrate to 10.0.10 to get back the calendar and contacts apps ? Also, in 9.0.10 the Contacts and Calendar apps are classified as Unsupported. Which is not the case in 10.0.10.

Thank you very much for any advice.

UPDATE:
Apparently some other migrations didn’t run well. As I’ve also an issue with column fileid missing in oc_properties table. I was able to rerun the migrations with occ migrations:.

UPDATE 2:
Actually the Migrations beeing missed was caused by the fact that I wrote a script to automatize the migration, and I was not dropping the database before, which means that the oc_migrations (which is not present on OC9.0) was still present, though, the migrations were not executed.

So, we can consider this case as closed and I will repost the question regarding Contacts and Calendar apps.