It looks like cURL indeed is uploading something to somewhere and then exits without an error. But the file doesn’t show up in the webinterface nor in the servers filesystem storage folder of the according user.
Is this not possible yet? I am also not able to add a webdav client (documents on iOS) to ocis. What am I doing wrong?
1. Create a "Space" and call it "Backup" for example
2. Create a folder inside that space and call it "Database" for example
3. Under "Actions" of folder "Database" click on "Copy quicklink"
4. Choose "Uploader" insted on "Viewer" bellow your quicklink
5. Your quicklink will look like this: https://example.com/s/JBUbSIDEcmQeqhl
6. Note the part after /s/
7. curl -T error.log https://example.com/remote.php/dav/public-files/JBUbSIDEcmQeqhl/