Upload / Download problems and Server slow

Hey guys! I have a Big problem With owncloud Client and or the Server itself.

I have a business with a friend of mine which is specialized in Video Content. We have a huge amount of Video files to share and move.

Right now, I want to Copy 276 Video Files in different subfolders to the Server that’s around 23GB worth of files. The Server is in my Local Network on an HP Microserver Gen 10 running in the Owncloud VM.

What I did so far:

I expanded the VM vhd to full size (flat) and Defragmented it so it’s one continuous file.
Changed number of Cores from 2 to 1 which helped slightly.

Expected behavior

Upload Local:
276 Files, worth 23GB uploading with Network speed up to 1Gbit/s
Owncloud puts the Files on HDD without stuttering.

Download Local:
Local Network: Downloading with up to 1Gbit/s

Download over the Internet: Downloading with up to 10mbit/s (local Uploadspeed from ISP)
Upload over the Internet: Uploading from Client to server with up to 60Mbit/s (Local download from ISP)

Actual behavior

Upload Local:
176 Files, worth 23GB uploading with bursts between 3mbit/s to 200mbit/s or only Syncing 3GB of 23GB, make folders without upload any content and says its Synced (Green checkmark)

While Uploading VM goes to 100% CPU and an Average Load of 8. With a lot of HDD Activity

Upload over the Internet: Uploads stopping with “Timeout” and restarts sync. Same with Download.

Steps to reproduce

Uploading and Downloading Files to Owncloud via Client

Server configuration

Operating system:
Host: Windows Server 2019 Datacenter
VM: Linux ucs-4850 4.9.0-15-amd64 #1 SMP Debian 4.9.258-1 (2021-03-08) x86_64 GNU/Linux

Web server: apache2

Database: MySQL

PHP version: 7.0

ownCloud version:

Storage backend (external storage):

Client configuration

Client version: 2.8.2

Operating system: Windows 10 and Windows 7

OS language: German

Logs

No logs are created.

Nobody can give me a clue where to watch?

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.