Upload through web don't work since 9.1.4

Server configuration
Operating system: Debian 8
Web server: Apache/2.4.10
Database: MySQL
PHP version: 5.6.29
ownCloud version: 9.1.4

Hi, since my last update (9.1.3 to 9.1.4) on my both cloud (i have two personnals owncloud different with two DB...) i can't upload through the web (Firefox, Chrome, Safari, IE). I have no particular log in owncloud, or in the web interface, or in apache. When I send a file it just happens nothing (with the "+" or with drag and drop...).

However, I can upload through sync client or webdav with no problem :slight_smile:

Thank you to all :slight_smile:

Hi,

if something is broken after an update without any changes to the main setup of your installation then please report this directly to the developers at:

Hello, I am running OC 9.1.4 and upload by web is working. Do you have right permissions to folders?

I am having this issue as well since I updated to 9.1.4 this morning. It is identical.

Ubuntu 16.04
Apache2
PHP 7
DB MySQL

I have searched everywhere with no solution.

I tried to go back, which then gave me more errors.

Help and thanks!

I submitted info to GitHub.

Error I keep getting is _Here are some sample log entries of note:

This one, I have loads of:_

Fatal
remote

Downgrading is not supported and is likely to cause unpredictable issues (from 9.1.4.2 to 9.1.3.1)

I upgraded using APT and using the repositories at owncloud.com. I have done it several times with no issues at all. I would have reverted back to a backup, but we had files that needed to get out and the links have already been sent to the end users.

Hi, yes i have write permissions on my both cloud.

Hi, thanks, i'm not alone :wink:
Do you have error in log ? I have nothing to help :confused:

Okay, I have errors on firebug when i try to upload :
TypeError: OC.Util.isIE11 is not a function
if (OC.Util.isIE11()) {

file-up...2277a96 (ligne 340, col. 10)

Please contribute information to the topic on github.