Upload via web interface won't work

help

Hi there,

I have OwnCloud 9.1.4 running on a Ubuntu server and since a while the upload functionality via web doesn't seem to work anymore. It did before. When I drag a file to the browsers, simply nothing happens. I tried in several browsers. Upload via the sync client however does work without any problems.

I checked the logfiles, owncloud.log and apache error logs but there is nothing special to see there.

Can you please help me to the right direction to look?

Use the Debug mode for reproducing and getting more infos: https://doc.owncloud.org/server/9.1/developer_manual/general/debugging.html

Done that. Also nothing to see in the log then... :frowning:

You don't get anything in the apache or owncloud log?

Nothing in the owncloud log :frowning:

I checked both the owncloud log and the apache log to be sure during debug mode. But, when I try to uplode a file via the web interface nothing to see in both logs.

UPDATE:

Oh, wait, I see a lot of these logs:

Exception: {"Message":"HTTP\/1.1 405 The resource you tried to create already exists","Exception":"Sabre\\DAV\\Exception\\MethodNotAllowed","Code":0,"Trace":"#0 \/var\/www\/owncloud\/3rdparty\/sabre\/dav\/lib\/DAV\/CorePlugin.php(588): Sabre\\DAV\\Server->createCollection('InstantUpload', Object(Sabre\\DAV\\MkCol))\n#1 [internal function]: Sabre\\DAV\\CorePlugin->httpMkcol(Object(Sabre\\HTTP\\Request), Object(Sabre\\HTTP\\Response))\n#2 \/var\/www\/owncloud\/3rdparty\/sabre\/event\/lib\/EventEmitterTrait.php(105): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)\n#3 \/var\/www\/owncloud\/3rdparty\/sabre\/dav\/lib\/DAV\/Server.php(459): Sabre\\Event\\EventEmitter->emit('method:MKCOL', Array)\n#4 \/var\/www\/owncloud\/3rdparty\/sabre\/dav\/lib\/DAV\/Server.php(248): Sabre\\DAV\\Server->invokeMethod(Object(Sabre\\HTTP\\Request), Object(Sabre\\HTTP\\Response))\n#5 \/var\/www\/owncloud\/apps\/dav\/appinfo\/v1\/webdav.php(57): Sabre\\DAV\\Server->exec()\n#6 \/var\/www\/owncloud\/remote.php(164): require_once('\/var\/www\/ownclo...')\n#7 {main}","File":"\/var\/www\/owncloud\/3rdparty\/sabre\/dav\/lib\/DAV\/Server.php","Line":1121,"User":"martinvd"}

Did you use any database dumps or backups in the last time?
It seems data are available, but you can't see them, because they wouldn't be available.

I have same issue. Here is the log:

Exception: {"Message":"HTTP\/1.1 405 The resource you tried to create already exists","Exception":"Sabre\\DAV\\Exception\\MethodNotAllowed","Code":0,"Trace":"#0 \/var\/www\/html\/owncloud\/3rdparty\/sabre\/dav\/lib\/DAV\/CorePlugin.php(588): Sabre\\DAV\\Server->createCollection('InstantUpload', Object(Sabre\\DAV\\MkCol))\n#1 [internal function]: Sabre\\DAV\\CorePlugin->httpMkcol(Object(Sabre\\HTTP\\Request), Object(Sabre\\HTTP\\Response))\n#2 \/var\/www\/html\/owncloud\/3rdparty\/sabre\/event\/lib\/EventEmitterTrait.php(105): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)\n#3 \/var\/www\/html\/owncloud\/3rdparty\/sabre\/dav\/lib\/DAV\/Server.php(459): Sabre\\Event\\EventEmitter->emit('method:MKCOL', Array)\n#4 \/var\/www\/html\/owncloud\/3rdparty\/sabre\/dav\/lib\/DAV\/Server.php(248): Sabre\\DAV\\Server->invokeMethod(Object(Sabre\\HTTP\\Request), Object(Sabre\\HTTP\\Response))\n#5 \/var\/www\/html\/owncloud\/apps\/dav\/appinfo\/v1\/webdav.php(55): Sabre\\DAV\\Server->exec()\n#6 \/var\/www\/html\/owncloud\/remote.php(138): require_once('\/var\/www\/html\/o...')\n#7 {main}","File":"\/var\/www\/html\/owncloud\/3rdparty\/sabre\/dav\/lib\/DAV\/Server.php","Line":1121,"User":"dan"}