You can create a folder by using API by following these steps:
- Use the files.create method with the application/vnd.google-apps.folder MIME type and a title.
- Make sure that two folders cannot have the same name in a given folder.
- Use the legacy REST API for Content Management 1.1 to interact with folders and files stored in Oracle Content and Experience Cloud.
- Initialize the folder by calling Create File and specifying its maximum size, up to 4 TiB .
- Call Put Range to add content to the file or to modify it.
- Call Set File Properties to change the size of the file