User_ldap more than 1000 users

Hi there,
I've just created another owncloud server and the group specified in ldap contains more than 1000 users. I am able to log in as a user of the group but the Users list in admin doesn't actually list any of the ldap users from that group, only the ones I have logged in as
I'm running Owncloud 10 stable on Ubuntu Server 16.04

The log file shows:
..."app":"PHP","method":"POST","url":"\/index.php\/apps\/user_ldap\/ajax\/wizard.php","message":"ldap_search(): Partial search results returned: Sizelimit exceeded at \/var\/www\/html\/owncloud\/apps\/user_ldap\/lib\/LDAP.php#255"}

MaxPageSize in AD is set to 1000
paging chunk size is 500 in owncloud ldap

?? LDAP is not yet available for 10.0 and that module is under heavy renovation. Upgrade should have been prevented automatically. Or a new install? Please participate in the Beta as soon as the new LDAP module is out, announcement will come.

I've followed this to install it

Thanks will wait and try it out when it comes out

How would I solve the "Partial search results returned: Sizelimit exceeded" it happens in OC 9.1.5 as well?

Same issue with the marketplace version of user_ldap
It turns out these are two separate issues, I have resolved one, after I upgraded to 10 and 10.1 I I had to re-sync the users manually and now they are showing up properly like in 9.1.5

sudo -u www-data php /var/www/html/owncloud/occ user:sync "OCA\User_LDAP\User_Proxy"